Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3GN Semi-Pro Series

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ I got mine yesterday also. Not going to be able to make CMMG so now it looks like Ozark, BRM3G, and FN hopefully. If nothing else gets in the way. Gonna get smoked but it'll be fun!

I got my card as I arrived home from SMM3Gun. the score % points for the match are only listed as combined results with Open posting the best scores on most stages. 13 Open shooters pushed me down the list.

my slow trigger finger cost me big on the moving ship's deck

I got my card as I arrived home from SMM3Gun. the score % points for the match are only listed as combined results with Open posting the best scores on most stages. 13 Open shooters pushed me down the list.

my slow trigger finger cost me big on the moving ship's deck

I'm pretty sure it is only percent in the division you shot in. The rest of the results for each division are buried in the 166 pages of scores...

• 4 months later...

When you enter a match like the FNH USA 3 Gun Championship how do they know you registered for the Semi-Pro 3GN points series? There's no where to enter your Semi-Pro shooter number on the application.

Just wondering.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Chad said St. Augustine, Fl sometime in February. I'm already looking at airfare and planning on bringing the family. Congrats to everyone who made it. It's going to be a real challenge to make it with the quality of shooters on the list.

• 3 months later...