Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I wanted to share this "inspirational" weight loss video

spanky

XRe posted this in the Crossfit thread in the Physical Training section but I thought I might ought to share it here. This is a video that the owners of the gym I go to made about me to potentially provide some motivation for some of our members and others.

I've lost 11 more pounds since this video was made so I'm only about 49 pounds from my initial long term goal of 180bw. I started at 340.8.

The video is 14 minutes long which I know is a bit much but it's pretty comprehensive.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Edited by spanky

Way to go!!

I started my journey at something north of 360lbs (I'm assuming 365) and 6' 2"

I managed to shed 75 pounds in the first 6 months with just dietary changes.

I'd hoped to add more exercise at the 6 month mark to keep from plateauing, but a heel injury sidelined that.

Over the last year I've lost another 20 pounds, and the heel is in good enough shape to add more exercise to the program. Walking at first, then maybe some weights over the summer.

I want to wind up closer to 225 in the end.

Way to go!!

I started my journey at something north of 360lbs (I'm assuming 365) and 6' 2"

I managed to shed 75 pounds in the first 6 months with just dietary changes.

I'd hoped to add more exercise at the 6 month mark to keep from plateauing, but a heel injury sidelined that.

Over the last year I've lost another 20 pounds, and the heel is in good enough shape to add more exercise to the program. Walking at first, then maybe some weights over the summer.

I want to wind up closer to 225 in the end.

that's outstanding!

yeah, it went down the drain. actually i'm just very lazy, i usually only shave it after hearing my wife give me shit about not shaving for a couple weeks. :roflol:

I have a hard time believing that one..

the lazy part I mean

Edited by EEH

yeah, it went down the drain. actually i'm just very lazy, i usually only shave it after hearing my wife give me shit about not shaving for a couple weeks. :roflol:

I have a hard time believing that one..

Maybe lazy was a bad choice of words. I just procrastinate way too much.

I guess this thread deserves an updated progress picture.

wfmopn2ajwub1qo9q8r.jpg

I have two comments. First, your handsomeness pisses me off for some reason. Second, "Mr. Blackmon - how much can you deadlift? Someone lift that for him! Don't make him engage his quadriceps!"