Introducing PractiScore

Brian N.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone link me to instructions on setting up a match in clubs.practiscore.com? I have setup the club, but Permalink, the stuff at the bottom of the page about email? How about some screenshots with bubbles out to the side telling me what the hell I am looking at? I have been waiting for this forever.

PM me or email me at uspsa.eagc@gmail.com

Thanks all,

Mark

Any answer on this yet?

Any idea when the import from clubs.practiscore.com using the match pin will be implemented in Android?

I got an email from support, they mentioned hopefully in the next release.

Not sure if that means the next maintenance release, or the next major.

We shall see.

Can someone link me to instructions on setting up a match in clubs.practiscore.com? ...

Every time I try to use it, it blows completely up.

I used it for 1 match so far.

Worked very well, but my match was cancelled due to unsafe conditions.

Congratulations to the Practiscore guys on being approved as officially sanctioned scoring software. Hopefully soon we can stick a fork in EZWin for all those classifier/activity uploads, and move on into the 21st century. :)

Congratulations to the Practiscore guys on being approved as officially sanctioned scoring software. Hopefully soon we can stick a fork in EZWin for all those classifier/activity uploads, and move on into the 21st century. :)

How do we know about that? I don't see anything on the uspsa.org site nor mention of it on practiscore.com?

How do we know about that? I don't see anything on the uspsa.org site nor mention of it on practiscore.com?

Bill, In the BOD meeting minutes. Will be effective 1 Feb 2014. <minutes>

Edited by Mark R

I would love a direct export of classifiers for uspsa so I can burn my ezwinwcore CDs after shooting them a bit

We tested that, used it for Area 1 and Nationals uploading of activity and scores. It should be in next update.

How did the CD burning go?

...and once again USPSA buries critical information we would all want to know in BoD meeting minutes and doesn't even mention the existence of the minutes on the main page.

Critical? perhaps. Urgent? Not particularly. I believe the meeting was less than 48 hours ago; flying off the handle seems a bit of an overreaction.

I would love a direct export of classifiers for uspsa so I can burn my ezwinwcore CDs after shooting them a bit

We tested that, used it for Area 1 and Nationals uploading of activity and scores. It should be in next update.

uspsa.org or practiscore? I ask because under us01, there is one file each for the Open/L10 and Ltd Nationals and you can't download either one. "Unable to retrieve match; Unknown error".

...and once again USPSA buries critical information we would all want to know in BoD meeting minutes and doesn't even mention the existence of the minutes on the main page.

Critical? perhaps. Urgent? Not particularly. I believe the meeting was less than 48 hours ago; flying off the handle seems a bit of an overreaction.

Lack of communication from uspsa has been a long-standing problem. If they had time enough to write up the minutes, create and upload a .pdf file to the website, they certainly could spend the extra MINUTE to put a link to it on the main page. My statement stands.

Edited by wgnoyes

I'm participating in a tech summit with them next month, and I'll make sure to bring up timely flow. We discussed it at the SLC BoD meeting I attended, and they were quite open to it, just a matter of doing it. The other thing is making the NROI rulings more visible. That will be improved too.

Ken N.

*** Wanted 4 or 5 beta testers for IOS version of Activity Reporting

You should have an active club that will be submitting classifiers.

This is for IOS only right now. Will announce when Android is ready. We will TestFlight you a version with activity reporting in it for your master device. Just one, please, as Apple limits the test devices we can use.

Contact me (kn@kennelson.com) to set it up.

I submitted Area 1, Nationals, and a few club activities so far, and it worked fine. We also tested/compared many past activity reports and it looked solid, but since this is an important USPSA revenue source, we don't want to make any boo-boos if we can avoid it.

Alternately, you can post matches to Practiscore.com, then email me. I can grab match, do magic only me or Devin can do to permit editing matches synched from Practiscore.com, and send activity report back.

Ken N.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there currently an easy way to upload results to IDPA.com after running an IDPA classifier?

I've been playing around with a faux match results tonight and the best I can come up with is merging the registration export CSV file with a copy/paste from matchCombined.html into Excel. Then take the formatted, merged results and paste them into IDPA's EventScoresUploadTemplate.csv file.

Today only, Staples is giving you $50 off the purchase of any non-Apple tablet priced $150 or more with promo code 24373.

If you wanted to get Google Nexus 7 android tablet you can get it now at nearly $100 (seem like the 2013 models already sold out)

http://www.staples.com/Nexus-7-Google-Nexus-7-Tablet-16GB/product_949231

Today only, Staples is giving you $50 off the purchase of any non-Apple tablet priced $150 or more with promo code 24373.

If you wanted to get Google Nexus 7 android tablet you can get it now at nearly $100 (seem like the 2013 models already sold out)

http://www.staples.com/Nexus-7-Google-Nexus-7-Tablet-16GB/product_949231

Showing out of stock on the 16gig $149 model but the 32gig $179 model still in stock.