Brian N.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

We have been on Practiscore since since last June and are getting ready to use it at a major match we are hosting in March so I was researching the program a bit more to ensure I had full knowledge of its capabilities. I found a User Guide from Oct 2011 that includes a page or two showing a "clubs" button between Match and Sync. It appears to give you some access to the registration database for corrections, etc. My devices do not have this option. Yours?

I've been exporting the registration each month into a spreadsheet and doing the clean up that way for easier access to the email addresses and verifying I collected all of the information for each shooter.

Well you're doing it differently than I would, but that's okay of course. I would keep registration for the match in ezwinscore and use its facilities for classification updates and squadding, and then export to practiscore just before first shot.

The 'clubs' button has been gone off the iOS version for almost 2 years. It was never on the android version that I recall.

Eugene...Do you have any idea when 1.2.10 will be released <edited to add> for Android?

It's out now, in case you hadn't already been notified.

FWIW, I run an auto-mailer program that can email you whenever the version changes. If you'd like to be added to the list, email me with the email address you'd like notifications sent to jcwren@jcwren.com and put 'Practiscore Notifier' in the subject.

There's lots of good info in this thread, but at 1300+ posts, it is hard to find any of it. I'm going to close this. If you have a compelling reason to re-open it, send me a PM. Otherwise, I recommend starting a new thread, or replying to one of the other practiscore threads already in existence.