Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Infinity Firearms North Carolina Sectional Championship

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will certainly strive to meet everyone's expectations. We try to make this match a good mix of speed and challenges with plenty of options. It's those options, and figuring them out, that separate the classes fairly well. Then we will stay out of your way and encourage you to do your best without our interefence... unless you break the 180! :) See you in October and along the way!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just want to be absolutely sure I'm getting this right, because we are coming from about 5.5 hrs away.

We can run the match in 1/2'day correct.

Just being sure it is not meaning 1/2 one day 1/2 next as some other matches we have attended.

Thank's

Just want to be absolutely sure I'm getting this right, because we are coming from about 5.5 hrs away.

We can run the match in 1/2'day correct.

Just being sure it is not meaning 1/2 one day 1/2 next as some other matches we have attended.

Thank's

yep, the whole match is shot in half a day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Bro,

Are you a contingecy shooter for STI? I think I made a tactical error...should have signed up with recent shoots, could have had some coinage for more guns, bullets or whatever....going to sign up right now!

See you soon for the Infinity shoot.

Recon's Hide what your squad # and when are you headed up?

Edited by Recon'sHide

This will be my first visit to Sir Walter. Driving down from northern Virginia about 4am Friday to shoot that morning/afternoon/whatever time they've changed it to now. Was supposed to be 1pm, now changed to 11am according to an email the match director sent out on 9/5, after our plans were made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only Friday has changed. MD has asked that Friday shooters be prepared to shoot beginning at 11:00AM. This accommodates the additional people on the Friday schedule (match staff mostly with a few others) and gets us done earlier in the day. Saturday and Sunday schedules are unchanged.

• 2 weeks later...