Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 USPSA Area 4 Championship - Match Announcement

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shot all 12 stages today. There is nothing overly complicated but definitely a great time to be had by all. I'll see you guys Sunday to watch everyone (except me :roflol:) get their awards.

Edited by spanky

A superb match! Great Stages, great shooters and a great prize table. Once again Gary, Barbara and the rest of the staff have outdone themselves. Without Gary and Barbara, this match will never be the same.

I hope whoever takes over to run this match can fill their shoes.

Thanks to Gary and Barbara for many GREAT MATCHES! You WILL be missed!

Man, this was fun. I got to shoot in the squad with Lesgar Murdock, and it was a pleasure to watch him shoot. On Friday I watched some of the other GM's shoot. Talk about fast and accurate! Congtatulations to my friend Gerwin Henn for winning B Class Limited. I got lucky on the chrono. First shot was waaaay low, second about right, and the third was waaaay high. One chrono showed an average PF of 164.5, and the second read 165.5. The chrono official rolled his eyes at me and made a comment about living dangerously.

Edited by Biloxi23

Great match and Super prize table! Big thanks go out to all staff, especially Gary & Barbara! You will be missed! Also big thanks go out to Troy for all his efforts. This was again a great Gator and also a Great Area 4. I just wished I would have shot better! LOL! Don't we all.

See y'all next year! :D

I am out of the loop. Are you all saying that Gary and Barb are not going to be in charge of the Gator any more?

T

Correct. Or the Section, or CAS.

To loosely quote Ms Barb: "It's time to have fun shooting other people's matches."

A little plainer for us that are dense - Gator is no more?

First time I shot on grass. Loved it. Very nice facility.

I am out of the loop. Are you all saying that Gary and Barb are not going to be in charge of the Gator any more?

T

Correct. Or the Section, or CAS.

To loosely quote Ms Barb: "It's time to have fun shooting other people's matches."