Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Question on post

open67

I'm wondering if I haven't completed something or am not doing something correctly. I would like to post in the classifieds some of the no longer needed or excess things we all accumulate in our sport. My post count is at 54 but if I read the rules correctly my status has to be changed to classified before I can post. I need some direction, clarrification, or advice please. Thank, you.

Your post count shows as being 36 not 54. Posts in some areas (like Humor) don't count toward you post count, and also things like just posting +1 in a thread do not count.

Brian

Humor doesn't count? :surprise:

Your post count shows as being 36 not 54. Posts in some areas (like Humor) don't count toward you post count, and also things like just posting +1 in a thread do not count.

Brian

Nope, and I think neither does the what I like and hate forums.... Must be useful information to count.

Brian

Nope, and I think neither does the what I like and hate forums.... Must be useful information to count.

Humor not useful? :surprise:

Brian

Humor is like eyesight....Only useful for the living....Most of us are past that stage! :goof:

Brian

Humor counted -- until there was a monster thread.....