Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yesterday I posted a Topic that was both insensitive to the 3 Gun community/sport and in particular to the BE forum members who enjoy the sport.

I do not participate in many competitive events. I have carried all sorts of weapons in my work (not LEO) for over 30 years. I tend to be somewhat insensitive to those who enjoy nothing more than making holes in paper, and once again, I offer all those here an apology.

Yesterday I posted a Topic that was both insensitive to the 3 Gun community/sport and in particular to the BE forum members who enjoy the sport.

I do not participate in many competitive events. I have carried all sorts of weapons in my work (not LEO) for over 30 years. I tend to be somewhat insensitive to those who enjoy nothing more than making holes in paper, and once again, I offer all those here an apology.

Most here have pretty thick skin, those who don't, well. I would say after 30 years it is definitely time to get some more competitions on your busy scheduled and an tailor off on the other end, where they shoot back. That is my goal someday anyway.

Jay

I am aware if the thread you mention. I dud not feel as though it was derragatiry towards any if us or the shooting sports we all love. I appreciate the apology even though it wasnt necessary.

Geez, I think Tischauser needs to apologize for his spelling. I think he started drinking to watch Hot Shots and just didn't quit.

I am aware if the thread you mention. I dud not feel as though it was derragatiry towards any if us or the shooting sports we all love. I appreciate the apology even though it wasnt necessary.

Geez, I think Tischauser needs to apologize for his spelling. I think he started drinking to watch Hot Shots and just didn't quit.

:roflol:

damn iPhone!!!

damn iPhone!!!

I think the sun was in his eyes too!

I think many of us understand your point having used firearms in the past for other than 3 GUN/competitions. I know I have a love of guns and I am competitive so 3 GUN and other shooting sports are my chosen "hobby".

If you see firearms as something to be enjoyed, 3 GUN, skeet, trap, high power, hunting, etc. and not just a tool you might enjoy the shooting sports also.

Thanks for the apology.

Most of us are big boys and girls and will live.

David E.

OK now I am real upset, and looking for the thread because I don't know what to be upset about. Please post a link to the "Bad :blush: " Thread.

Did you use the term 'Gamer' in a less than endearing way ?

:goof:

But if your going to apologias, thin I should too

First of all for my spelling. I do use spell check 99% of the time. Its just that I don't see it when the letters are not arranged in the "preferred" method. I try to understand really But if the word had seven letters and I get all seven letters into the word doesn't that count? Dosen't it?

OK the thing I have felt guiltily over for three years is my what I told a Very good intentioned RO at an event.

I said that ..." Id scream like a little girl" in response to the ROs directive of

" Thats the way you would do it if they -the targets- were shooting at you!"

This was in responded to my screwed up questioning face at being told -How- to shoot a stage.

Again the Ro had the best of intentions, and possibly that was -the way- some or many of the competitors had come for.

I am sorry my comment caused so much shock to the RO.

I think I only shot a weapon about 20 rounds last year. Shot plenty of ammo just very few weapons.

Edited by AlamoShooter