Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Birthday Mr. Vince Pinto

Happy Birthday Vince! I hope you have a wonderful celebration for the occasion. Champagne is always good, right Skywalker? ;)

Maybe the confusion about being President came from the fact that you are Founder and CEO of the IPSC Centre for Mentally Battered ROs! I see we now have Doctors and patients. If you will grant me permission, I will assist our newest doctor in treatment of our patients. I even promise not to tackle them except when necessary! :D

I look forward to seeing you again soon! Lots of hugs and kisses from your soon to be new employee, Nurse Minor for the IPSC Centre for Mentally Battered ROs! :wub:

Champagne is always good, right Skywalker? ;)

Yeah, Denise, you're right about champagne, but if you drink in on the terrace in front of a nice lake it tastes better... :D ).

I said limoncello, because this is an inside joke between me and Vince: I had him tasting a bottle of (self) homemade limoncello I brought to Terni last year, and by the look on his face, I could tell he was something more than astonished... :blink:

Hey guys,

Once again, my sincere thanks for the birthday wishes.

I probably have some really clever replies for you in the deep recesses of my frazzled mind, but I'm really in no condition to try and be creative right now.

You see, I started celebrating my birthday with buddies at Wednesday lunch, and we just finished - but how come my watch say it's 1:00 a.m. Thursday here?

And why does my hair hurt?

And I don't remember having two computer screens. Wait. I see three now ....... :wacko:

(run-run, pant-pant...) Whew!! I finally made it to the party...! (pant-pant, gasp...) Gah, away for one day and look what I miss...!!!! Sorry I'm late. Well, it's not over 'til it's over. For members on the far side of the moon like Vinnie is, I say he gets to party for TWO or MORE days, just to make everyone gets a piece of the cake... or whatever. :wub:

Congrats, Vince. I'm sure you deserve something very cool after all this time and effort. Many happy returns!!

Siggly

I cant (FCC edit)believe I missed this!!!

I really, really hope you had a great time Vince. If I lived in HK and had a b-day I think I know what would have happened. My wallet would be much lighter and I would be grateful that I couldn't remember most of it!!! What a great place to live and an insane place to have a birthday.

Drink another for me today just to bite the (FCC edit) in the (FCC edit) one last time...

[ Crazy Idea mode on]

(Edited by crazy idea patrol. Deemed too crazy.)

[crazy idea mode off/]

B)B)B)

Edited by 3quartertime