Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Tour 2012

Contact data sent to Chad - thanks for posting this. Probably a pretty slim chance to make it in, but we'll see. Nothing like going head-to-head with the very best.

You're definitely good enough to be in that top 64!

And he can shoot too!

Thanks guys - it's definitely a fantastic group (not just as shooters, but all-around good people); I'd be honored to even be considered. Appreciate the votes of confidence. :cheers:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone figure out how to sign up for the Series of your choice yet?

Not yet. I did get an email back from Rob saying details had not yet been officially ironed out and ready for public consumption. Hopefully will be soon though.

We have a list of names without contact info right now. If you know or have contact info for these gentlemen please contact chad@3gunnation.com

Ty Gentry

Daniel Nickel

Andrew Daun

Erik Lund

Kerry Dematos

Craig Salmon

Marc Weasler

Rick Birdsall

Sean Smith

Jerry Bonura

Jamie Foote

Chris Cazin

John Mouret

Sean Dexter

Michael Fordyce

David Schuster

Doug Johnson

Greg Purcell

Kevin Cates

Garry Pullen

Joe Cuccia

Just seems like a lot of people aren't following 3GN 2012 close enough to realize they are on the list for the Pro Series?

Would make me think they aren't interested in being in the series?

If someone wasn't following close enough to see that they are/might be in the series I would think putting up the cash/travel/time off required is not on their mind either.

David E.

<_< Thats kinda funny, :mellow: plenty of things happen on the internet that I do not know about. :mellow:

Thank- you very much to all my friends that contacted me to ...wake me up

Now if I can just find my Walker

We have a list of names without contact info right now. If you know or have contact info for these gentlemen please contact chad@3gunnation.com

Ty Gentry

Daniel Nickel

Andrew Daun

Erik Lund

Kerry Dematos

Craig Salmon

Marc Weasler

Rick Birdsall

Sean Smith

Jerry Bonura

Jamie Foote

Chris Cazin

John Mouret

Sean Dexter

Michael Fordyce

David Schuster

Doug Johnson

Greg Purcell

Kevin Cates

Garry Pullen

Joe Cuccia

Just seems like a lot of people aren't following 3GN 2012 close enough to realize they are on the list for the Pro Series?

If someone wasn't following close enough to see that they are/might be in the series I would think putting up the cash/travel/time off required is not on their mind either.

David E.

<_< Thats kinda funny, :mellow: plenty of things happen on the internet that I do not know about. :mellow:

Jaime you are like the Brett Favre of 3 gun!

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Ty Gentry

Daniel Nickel

Andrew Daun

Erik Lund

Kerry Dematos

Craig Salmon

Marc Weasler

Rick Birdsall

Sean Smith

Jerry Bonura

Jamie Foote

Chris Cazin

John Mouret

Sean Dexter

Michael Fordyce

David Schuster

Doug Johnson

Greg Purcell

Kevin Cates

Garry Pullen

Joe Cuccia

David E.

Jaime you are like the Brett Favre of 3 gun!

Thanks Bro <_< thats a complement ?Rite?

OK I learned enough to ask a question now. Reading over the 3Gun N. pages I find one page that says -Membership- is $100 But the page that Mark linked to says Membership is $25

I remember when they said it was no fee, but that was 2 years ago. And my photo is old too, but its of my best side = my back.

I read that we have something to sign up for as far as picking a status of Pro or semi Pro When?

And I like shooting Tac Optics even when Daniel Horner stomps my % into the dirt. Cant see my self shopping divisions to avoid the DC = the Daniel % Complex

OK I learned enough to ask a question now. Reading over the 3Gun N. pages I find one page that says -Membership- is $100 But the page that Mark linked to says Membership is $25

Picking Pro means paying $675, which includes two one day matches (one in GA and one in FL), exclusive for the 64.

It also means youre eligible to qualify for the shoot-offs at the three "regular" matches that have shoot-offs; LaRue, FNH and the ProAm.

It also means 100% cash payback. Daniel and the other two top finishers get the $10,000 Stag Arms put up (I need to ask for a raise). The rest of us get to battle it out on TV for the other $16,000.

I'll be happy if I can hold up a miniature check made out to Delta airlines for the trip back home! :D

Let's do this! :ph34r:

It also means 100% cash payback. Daniel and the other two top finishers get the $10,000 Stag Arms put up (I need to ask for a raise). The rest of us get to battle it out on TV for the other $16,000.

I'll be happy if I can hold up a miniature check made out to Delta airlines for the trip back home! :D

Let's do this! :ph34r:

We need an airline sponsor for the series!

I know it's still a little early, but rates will only be going up. Where are you guys staying for the St Augustine match? It looks like there are about 1/2 dozen hotels just a mile north of the range, but I'd like to stay at a place w/ some other shooters. I'm leaning toward the Wingate at $75/night.

Anyone made reservations yet?

Edited by Bryan 45

I know it's still a little early, but rates will only be going up. Where are you guys staying for the St Augustine match? It looks like there are about 1/2 dozen hotels just a mile north of the range, but I'd like to stay at a place w/ some other shooters. I'm leaning toward the Wingate at $75/night.

You're way ahead of me.

Where exactly is the range?

Trying to make reservations in the next couple of days.

I'm in for the search. Have to hit Diners Driveins and Dives to search for places :D

What is the name of the range?

http://www.attac-fl.com/

Ancient City something or another... I'd love to shoot a stage on the 360 bay they have, but I can see some issues with that, especially with a RO and a few camera men in tow.

Edited by Bryan 45

I am currently working on the match hotel. Once I secure a block of rooms at the lowest rate possible, I will have the info posted with the room inventory available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Please hold off booking a room just yet. I want to see what discounts 3GN can secure for food and lodging.

Rob

I am currently working on the match hotel. Once I secure a block of rooms at the lowest rate possible, I will have the info posted with the room inventory available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Please hold off booking a room just yet. I want to see what discounts 3GN can secure for food and lodging.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I appreciate it. Just make sure if we get any food discounts it's at more than just Chick Filet and Taco Bell. :)

Edited by Bryan 45

Rob

Thanks Rob, I appreciate it. Just make sure if we get any food discounts it's at more than just Chick Filet and Taco Bell. :)

I make no promises.

You're way ahead of me.

Where exactly is the range?

Trying to make reservations in the next couple of days.

Craig,

Don't worry about the location of the range. I'm sure the chartered buses will be at the match hotel to pick the shooters up at the service entrance.

Edited by Lead-Head