Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Leupold & Warne Northwest Multigun Challenge

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be strippers taping and resetting the steel?

I hope you meant female, I'd hate to see you out there in a g-string getting burnt from the sun!

Don't you mean a G-string and a High Life visor?

I wonder if they make a High Life G-String, I'll have to Google that!

Headed up to Bend again to meet with the leadership on Wednesday. The range is making available some natural terrian land to have a couple of stages :rolleyes: Things are coming together and will be posting some of the stages in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait for the New Year and the Shot Show!

Keep you powder dry,

Happy New Year to all!

Sincerely,

Busyhawk

Ok, we are well under way with all the planning and getting things together! Our trip to Bend went well with the help and aid of Iain Harrison of www.crimsontrace.com and Chuck Anderson (Area 1 Director). As of today Doug and I have a 95% solution to all 9 stages! Round count is about 127 rounds of Pistol, 122 rounds of Rifle, 105 shot shells and only 7 slugs...taking for granted 2 rounds for all paper for both pistol and rifle.

RBros rifles www.rbrosrifles.com has a to die for prop Rifle on stage 1 and Seekins Precision www.seekinsprecision.com is introducing a new Multi-Gun rifle as a prop rifle on stage 8! As mentioned before both rifles are to be given away according to the manufactures wishes. Both are also Gold Sponsors for the match! :cheers:

Of course without the help of Leupold Tactical and Warne Scope Mounts none of this would be possible :bow: .

Within the next couple of weeks we are trying to get the stages up and on the www.nwmultigun.com website and give more information on where to room and other important information as we get it.

Thanks also for all the overwhelming support of our match staff again for the upcoming year. Without their support and dedication to the duties we could not do any of this for sure.

Shoot fast, shoot safe but for pete's sake, shoot!!!!

Busyhawk

Due to the number of people signing up to shoot the NWMGC we have decided to let additional competitors shoot with the ROs on Thursday July 12th and Friday July 13th. Wait listed shooters can stay on the list and wait for a Sat/Sun slot or opt to shoot with the ROs. If you have already registered and prefer to shoot with the ROs send me an email and I'll make it happen.

Doug

Due to the number of people signing up to shoot the NWMGC we have decided to let additional competitors shoot with the ROs on Thursday July 12th and Friday July 13th. Wait listed shooters can stay on the list and wait for a Sat/Sun slot or opt to shoot with the ROs. If you have already registered and prefer to shoot with the ROs send me an email and I'll make it happen.

Doug

This is a great option! Will keep my email ears open and start coordinating.

RLTW

Ryan/HPD SRT,

Thanks for the approval...really just trying to get all that want to shoot into the match. Since this is still a random draw match for the last year...we are considering letting those that shoot in the RO match to draw their prize after shooting so they don't have to wait for all to finish shooting on Sunday. Of course all will be in for the drawing for a couple of rifles like what Seekins Precision and RBros rifles is giving away after the match is over! Need not be present to win.

We (Bill Sahlberg, Doug Hartly, my trophy wife and myself) are off to the Shot Show tomorrow for more sponsors!

After a day of snow today it will be nice to get to Vegas and enjoy some better weather, at least that is the theory.

Sincerely,

RLTW,

Busyhawk

We are happy to announce that R and R Targets will be the Match Steel Target Sponsor for 2012. Many of the steel targets at the match will be available at a reduced price and no shipping charge. We will have a list of the targets and prices on the NWMGC website in the next few weeks. Also if you want to order steel ahead of time, we can have it delivered to the match with no shipping charge. This is a great way to pick up some quality steel and save money. Contact Robert at 503-551-7283 to order or for more information.

Doug

Ryan/HPD SRT,

Thanks for the approval...really just trying to get all that want to shoot into the match. Since this is still a random draw match for the last year...we are considering letting those that shoot in the RO match to draw their prize after shooting so they don't have to wait for all to finish shooting on Sunday. Of course all will be in for the drawing for a couple of rifles like what Seekins Precision and RBros rifles is giving away after the match is over! Need not be present to win.

We (Bill Sahlberg, Doug Hartly, my trophy wife and myself) are off to the Shot Show tomorrow for more sponsors!

After a day of snow today it will be nice to get to Vegas and enjoy some better weather, at least that is the theory.

Sincerely,

RLTW,

Busyhawk

Lucky dogs! Drink one for the Ranger in the sky!!

And Doug I got your message thanks for the call, I will call you back when I figure out what the rest of these SRT boys are up for.

RLTW!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, we just got back from Shot and here is some info,

Can't tell all since what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!!

Lots of new sponsors this coming year! I guess having the match sold out already helped?...

The Shot Show was great and seeing the Rumble on the Range was pretty impressive. The match after the Shot was canked and after I carried 9 guns and all the supporting ammo to the Shot really saddened the whole affair. Pete made the call and with the wind and rain it was the correct call to be made.

Details are still working out as I type but a company out of Idaho wants all our prop guns to have silencers/suppressors on them and will of course be giving out lots of gear.certs.

As soon as I can get paper work out and back to the perspective sponsors I will be posting their input.

Can't wait...

RLTW,

Busyhawk