Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Leupold & Warne Northwest Multigun Challenge

The application is out for shooters that supported us in 2011. We are supporting those shooters by giving them a chance to register early with a guarantee that they will get into the match. If you shot the NWMGC in 2011 please get your application post marked by January 1, 2012 and you will be assured a slot.

This year we have received generous support from our new Match Sponsors, so we are proud to announce that this year you will be attending the Leupold Tactical Optics and Warne Scope Mounts Northwest Multi-Gun Challenge! There will be some really fun stuff this year provided by Leupold and Warne so don't miss out on the fun. Crimson Trace is also coming in with tons of support so this should be a great match. The website will be updated in the next few days to indicate some of the changes so make sure to visit soon. The match is moving to the COSSA Range in Bend, Oregon for 2012 so make sure you factor this into your decision. I'm getting lots of emails off of the website from new people wanting to shoot the match so if you want to play in 2012, please get your app in to save your spot.

I think I have most of the email addresses of the people that shot last year, but if you know someone who shot the 2011 match and didn't get the word, please let them know.

Please call or look at the website, www.nwmultigun.com, if you have questions.

Doug and Scott

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's are lots of reasons. Bend is actually a much better three gun range than Albany. Lots of space. New club leadership that is actually interested in holding matches again. Plus there's something coming. Just need a couple weeks to get it locked in before announcing. It'll be worth the drive.

App is in the mail..... Can't wait, anybody know if there is RV parking on site? That would save me a ton, provided I make it in!!biggrin.gif

Scott told me that there will be camping allowed on the range. I don't think water or electricity will be available.

Doug

You can count me in again....and likely the rest of the crew from Team RBros & Seekins!

There is a 1000 yd range on one of the stages, just the place to stretch the legs on one of your rifles!

I'm looking forward to shooting it!

Doug

You can count me in again....and likely the rest of the crew from Team RBros & Seekins!

There is a 1000 yd range on one of the stages, just the place to stretch the legs on one of your rifles!

Doug

Can an AR be accurate enough for 1000yds?

Doug

Are you outta yer friggin mind? LMAO

Doug

The R Brothers make some awesome bolt rifles and they will be building one for the match. Leupold will be putting top of the line glass on it and Warne will be providing the mount. After using it as a prop gun one lucky shooter will be taking it home. I'm looking forward to shooting it, but neither Scott or I will be taking it home, wouldn't be fair since we are doing the drawing!

Doug

Doug

It was my way of asking if we needed to/could bring our own bolt rifle

Edited by Beers78n9

Doug

It was my way of asking if we needed to/could bring our own bolt rifle

Last year we had a bolt rifle match. This year we are still early in the match development stage and not sure we will do that again. There was quite a bit of interest last year, but if we do it this year we will run the bolt gun match at a different time, possibly Saturday afternoon, so it does not slow down the regular match.

Doug

Looking forward to it. Will have the bolt gun ready to go, might have to get you guys down before the match and put some rounds down range first! You won't need your own bolt gun for that stage, but will need to know how to read wind for sure. Rifle will be a under 1/2moa gun, so it will be up to the driver to dope the wind.

Travis/RBros,

Doug and you are talking about 2 different things. The 2011 match had a Manuel Rifle side match per se. You had to bring your own rifle and ammo and shot 4 stages, not counting the stages of the regular match.

Travis/RBros Rifles is building and supplying a custom 308 rifle as a prop/stage gun for Stage 1 of the match for 2012. This rifle will also be topped with a top of the line Leupold scope and held in place with Warne Scope Rings and all special engraved with the NWMGC logo and sponsors. The use of the RBros rifle during the stage will not be on the clock but the hits are worth points for the stage. Oh!!!! I also forgot to mention that the rifle all decked out (about $5,000 worth) will be given away after the match:-)

Special thanks to:

Leupold Tactical Optics http://www.leupold.com/tactical and Warne Scope Mounts http://warnescopemount.com/ as our Major Match Sponsors!!!!!

Crimson Trace http://www.crimsontrace.com/ is an ABOVE Gold Medal sponsor!

Travis at RBros Rifles http://www.rbrosrifles.com is a Gold Medal sponsor!

Bill at Higher Capacity http://www.highercapacity.us/ as a Stage/Bronze Medal sponsor!

This is just a short list...more to follow.

Sincerely,

SGM® Scott Hawkins

Prize Table Coordinator

6th Annual

Leupold & Warne

Northwest Multigun Challenge

Busyhawk@hotmail.com

360-426-3683 Home

360-229-0574 Cell

There's are lots of reasons. Bend is actually a much better three gun range than Albany. Lots of space. New club leadership that is actually interested in holding matches again. Plus there's something coming. Just need a couple weeks to get it locked in before announcing. It'll be worth the drive.

Ok chuck-been a few weeks...wassup?

And when can us folks that couldnt make it last year sign up?