Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Leupold & Warne Northwest Multigun Challenge

Scott or Doug,

Did yall ever post stage scores by division? Just curious as the tie breaker for the divisional series uses stage wins.

Scores were posted on July 16th (post #165). Here is a link to the division scores:

http://www.nwmultigun.com/uploads/NWMGC_2012_Division_Scores.pdf

Doug

Think he's looking for stage results by division. Not the overalls

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott or Doug,

Did yall ever post stage scores by division? Just curious as the tie breaker for the divisional series uses stage wins.

Scores were posted on July 16th (post #165). Here is a link to the division scores:

Doug

chuck is correctamundo. If two competitors such as Mr. Barry Dueck and I are tied with 3 match wins and 300 points each. The first tie breaker is head-to-head match victories. If that is a tie then it's total stage wins within your division.

Scott or Doug,

Doug

chuck is correctamundo. If two competitors such as Mr. Barry Dueck and I are tied with 3 match wins and 300 points each. The first tie breaker is head-to-head match victories. If that is a tie then it's total stage wins within your division.

The overall stage scores are posted. If you were higher than the other guy on the stage you beat him. The divisions of all shooters are listed on the stage score sheets. Should only take a few minutes to find the answers that you are looking for. Took me about 4 minutes to figure out that you won 3 of the 9 stages.

Doug

Edited by Doug H.

Scott or Doug,

Doug

The overall stage scores are posted. If you were higher than the other guy on the stage you beat him. The divisions of all shooters are listed on the stage score sheets. Should only take a few minutes to find the answers that you are looking for. Took me about 4 minutes to figure out that you won 3 of the 9 stages.

Doug

I did that already too but I didn't want to assume that I won a stage based on the combined overalls. That turned out different results in the past. :)

Combining divisions in overall results is different because there is only one 100% shooter per stage which changes the points per stage as you have seen. In the stage results you can easily see how you did against other shooters in your division. I sent the results to Chad at 3GN as soon as I posted them and I'm sure he will contact me if he needs more information for a tie breaker.

Doug

Combining divisions in overall results is different because there is only one 100% shooter per stage which changes the points per stage as you have seen. In the stage results you can easily see how you did against other shooters in your division. I sent the results to Chad at 3GN as soon as I posted them and I'm sure he will contact me if he needs more information for a tie breaker.

Doug

Cool thanks Doug!

• 2 weeks later...