Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Free stuff from LaRue!

cworks

Ordered a LaRue cantilever rail for my EBR stock and got free stuff! Did a quick search on the forum and it turns out im not special B) everyone gets free stuff! My favorite was the "beverage entry tool" After testing it on a few beers I almost forgot I had ordered something to put on my rifle!

Anybody have any good recipes for the Dillo Dust??

I like to rub dillo dust on my pork loins prior to grilling. Dillo dust and a little garden seasoning rubbed on, grill a sweet potatoe and asparagus(olive oil & a shake of garlic) with the pork loin. Maybe you can talk the wife into a pecan pie or cherry pie to finish up. :cheers:

I just ran out of Dillo Dust this week.

Looks like I need to by another mount from LaRue!

I don't need another mount, but I sure do needs me some Dillo Dust!

I like it on pork ribs and beer can chicken.

It's the best pre-made dry rub I've found yet. :cheers:

-Chet

I like to rub dillo dust on my pork loins prior to grilling. Dillo dust and a little garden seasoning rubbed on, grill a sweet potatoe and asparagus(olive oil & a shake of garlic) with the pork loin. Maybe you can talk the wife into a pecan pie or cherry pie to finish up. :cheers:

I read this fast and thought the second l in dillo was a d.

Think of everything that Bubba from Forest Gump talked about in regards to shrimp. Then just substitute whatever it is you are cooking and add the dust to that recipe and you are golden!

lol ok

My favorite use for the dillo dust is to coat a pork tenderloin in it and throw it on the grill. I would stick to pork or chicken with it, its not really designed for beef. As for the free stuff you guys are way behind. I have given away, 5-6 dillos. And have my own little collection of them, in green, blue, purple, red, pink, with the 3gun pro/am logo, etc, and basic black of course. Larue is great to its customers. I have gotten hats, t-shirts, stickers, dillo's, dillo dust, and all sorts of goodies from them over the years. Make sure you sign up for the newsletter/team member thing. Then you can look forward to getting the christmas ornament every year.