Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't make reservations at Whittington until February.

The rooms are very limited on-site and a little...rustic.

Most of the hotels in town are fine and only about 30 minutes away!

If you have an RV. The RV sites at the range are very nice and the beds are yours! :rolleyes:

Sorry not to be more help!

Denise

You can't make reservations at Whittington until February.

The rooms are very limited on-site and a little...rustic.

Most of the hotels in town are fine and only about 30 minutes away!

If you have an RV. The RV sites at the range are very nice and the beds are yours! :rolleyes:

Sorry not to be more help!

Denise

Printed it out,,,, getting it ready to mail!!!!!

Father and Son on the way!

Jim M ammo

We stayed in the town north of raton called Trinidad. The drive through the mountains is so purty it doesn't matter that it takes 30-40 minutes.

Jesse,

Did you guys try out that Italian restaurant downtown Trinidad east of the Interstate? It is a pretty cool place. If you stay there again, check it out.

MLM

We stayed in the town north of raton called Trinidad. The drive through the mountains is so purty it doesn't matter that it takes 30-40 minutes.

Jesse,

Did you guys try out that Italian restaurant downtown Trinidad east of the Interstate? It is a pretty cool place. If you stay there again, check it out.

MLM

I think so. We ate some REALLY awesome pizza one night downtown. Can't be too many good Italian places in Trinidad. I don't remember the name though.

Did the Maitre'D sing & maybe some of the waitresses as well? I've been there a couple of times & they always have some live music from staff or owner's family. Pretty strange for such a small town. The restaurant building was formerly a church. It has a bar downstairs. Very interesting place.

MLM

we ate at that italian resturant this year, very good food and very entertaining,

the other place to go is the steak house in Trinidad. (Black Jacks?)

but then avoid the rest of the town and get back over the state line quickly, if you stop in Trinidad too long the siren song of banjo music comming out of the hills will suck out your life force. (this came directly from the NRA LE instructor cadre)

Wow I am glad a friend sent me the heads up about the Rocky Mountain 3 g app. I think at every event I go to we talk about the ROCKY Mountain 3G. I know that at the last event every stage we were talking about the ROCKY MOUNTAIN THREE GUN event.

I want to make sure I get in. Just nothing could be worst than to miss the Rocky Mountain Three Gun.

I just cant get enough talking about the Rocky Mountain Three Gun event .

Its Fun bringing a first timer to the event and have the new timer to start telling you how good the event is before the end of the first day.

Did I happen to say that the Rocky Mountain Three Gun event is my favorite match :goof:

Can't you talk about anything else??? Like....Merry Christmas to ALL!!! :roflol:

Lova ya!

Denise

<_< -LeAmee Tink hea- Oh yes Mery Christmas and did you want to see a photo of my Rocky Mountain Three Gun pins JPPIns12-11001.jpg

;)

Wow I am glad a friend sent me the heads up about the Rocky Mountain 3 g app. I think at every event I go to we talk about the ROCKY Mountain 3G. I know that at the last event every stage we were talking about the ROCKY MOUNTAIN THREE GUN event.

I want to make sure I get in. Just nothing could be worst than to miss the Rocky Mountain Three Gun.

I just cant get enough talking about the Rocky Mountain Three Gun event .

Its Fun bringing a first timer to the event and have the new timer to start telling you how good the event is before the end of the first day.

Did I happen to say that the Rocky Mountain Three Gun event is my favorite match :goof:

Can't you talk about anything else??? Like....Merry Christmas to ALL!!! :roflol:

Lova ya!

Denise

<_< -LeAmee Tink hea- Oh yes Mery Christmas and did you want to see a photo of my Rocky Mountain Three Gun pins JPPIns12-11001.jpg

;)

Jamie's still holding my JP RM3G Pin hostage - :(

Application in mail and I'm only posting this for Denise so she can see guy banging his head. :roflol: I'll find link for avatars and email you it.

Oh and Merry Christmas to J.J. and Denise now this should get me in to the match.

Application in mail and I'm only posting this for Denise so she can see guy banging his head. :roflol: I'll find link for avatars and email you it.

Oh and Merry Christmas to J.J. and Denise now this should get me in to the match.

I thought your avatar WAS Denise. :devil: