Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun

I just sent this out to shooters. I may have missed some of you, or I've been getting sent to Spam a lot lately...so tell your friends! :rolleyes:

Hi! Just a quick update from JP Enterprises’ Rocky Mountain 3-Gun:

After the He-Man match, we spent some time solidifying stages. So, here’s the story:

You will need a rifle sling as usual.

Target Count:

Stage 1 – Shotgun – 36 birdshot

Stage 2 – 3-Gun – 6 rifle, 4 pistol, 3 slug, 10 paper for rifle or pistol, 7 small steel for birdshot or pistol

Stage 3 – 3-Gun - 12 rifle, 12 pistol, 9 birdshot and 3 slugs

Stage 4 – Rifle – 22 rifle with 1 round from a .50 at approx 1400 yards

Stage 5 – 3-Gun – 12 rifle, 11 pistol, 9 birdshot and 3 slugs

Stage 6 – pistol/rifle – 16 rifle, 12 pistol

Stage 7 – shotgun/pistol – 12 pistol, 8 birdshot, 4 slugs, 8 for pistol or birdshot

Stage 8 – pistol – 29 pistol

Stage 9 – shotgun/rifle – 20 rifle, 8 birdshot, 4 slugs

Total Targets – 88 rifle, 81 pistol, 70 birdshot, 17 slug, 28 choice – 284 Targets

NOTE: This is target count, not round count. 

No Buckshot this time? Oh, I didn't get the email, I guess it has to far to travel to get here. :roflol:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to ask this I saw in rules posted that provisional for 2011 you may run dot in limited. What is allowed this year can you still run a dot and.irons on the same sight plane?

The rule set on the website is still in effect for 2012. In Limited Iron only, you may run irons, 1x optic, or both provided the irons and 1x optic are on the same sight plane.

And no problem asking, its good to know something like this BEFORE the match... :)

jj

Tiempo vuela as they say down south. The big RM3G is fast approaching. let us hope the forrest fires stay far away. Ammo is loaded. guns are clean. new yeti cooler for the suds is ready. cabin is reserved. JJ has finalized his devilish schemes. come on August.

:cheers:

Silly co-exprs, there are no tigers native to New Mexico, only Cougars! :devil:

And not so many scary bugs, just annoying ones!

Oh yeah, you volunteered to help set up. How do you feel about mountain rattlers????

Edited by Benelli Chick

Silly co-exprs, there are no tigers native to New Mexico, only Cougars! :devil:

And not so many scary bugs, just annoying ones!

Oh yeah, you volunteered to help set up. How do you feel about mountain rattlers????

If you need help with the Mountain Rattlers I will show up and drop my Xwife's name a few times = the snakes will move higher in the rocks to get away. If you ever want to see me jump with fright just drop her name.

Just had to list ALL of our MANY supportive sponsors this year for our 10th anniversary! I think you're all going to be very pleased!

JP Enterprises - Match Sponsor for all 10 years

Trijicon- Shooter's BBQ/Junior Benefit and 10 yr sponsor

DPMS - Platinum Sponsor and Junior Shoot-Off cash sponsor

Gold sponsors - DSG Arms, LaRue Tactical, Leupold, Nordic Components(10 yrs), POF, Tactical Machining

Silver Sponsors - Burris, Bushmaster, Ergo Grips, Hornady, Remington, Seekins Precision, Sierra(10 yrs), Vortex

Bronze Sponsors - Adams Arms, Brownells, Cheaper Than Dirt, Crimson Trace, Crossbreed Holsters, Firebird Precision, Gargoyles, Machine Gun Tours(10 yrs), Sinclair, TacPro, Thunderbeast Arms, Warne Scope Mounts, XS Sights

Supporting sponsors - 5.11 Tactical, Americase, Arredondo(10 yrs), Blackhawk(10 yrs), DoAll Outdoors, Dreadnaught Industries, ESP, Glock, Glockworx, Grace Ammo, High Sierra Group, Johnson Adventure Blades, Hogue Grips, Magpul, Montana Gold, NightForce Optics, Noveske Rifleworks, Rocky Mountain Target, Safariland, Sandhills Research, Springfield, StagArms, Starlight Cases, TacPro, Timney Triggers, USMC Shooting Team, ZM Weapons

Friends - 3-Gun Stuff, Accurate-Iron, Action Target, Anderson Family, Atlanta Arms and Ammo, ATSN, BattleArms Development, Battle Comp Enterprises, Benchmade, Berger Bullets, C&M Targets, Carbon Arms, CED, Centennial Gun Store, C-More Sights, CPWSA, Deadwood Stoves, Decot Hy-Wyd, Dewey Rods, Dillon Precision, Greenlight Precision, GT Targets, Gun Goddess, Hearing Protection Services, HiViz, HK, Hodgdon, JR Muff Sweats, Keltec, Lancer, LensPens, LMT, Metal Man Targets, Midway USA, Miller Precision Arms, ProEars, Redding, Robar. Rugged Gear, Shooters Source, Shooting Chrony, SpecOps, Sportsmans Warehouse, Stack-On, Starline Brass, Trey Yuen, Truck Vault, Unique Tek, Wilson Combat, Zero Bullet

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

That's over 100 AMAZING COMPANIES supporting 3-Gun! Check them out - they're all listed on the website. BUY STUFF from them! :goof:

Thanks! And see many of you in August!

Denise

What a weekend!

We want to thank the Mike's, Rich, Brad and George who came down and spent their weekend helping us set-up!

We've got 6 out of 9 stages on the ground, and think you're going to like them a lot!

Don't be too exact on that target count I posted...we had some "helpers" who may have upped a couple counts just a tad!

See you all soon!

Denise and JJ

Edited by Benelli Chick

Denise,

If you could move me back to HM I would appreciate it. I was going to shoot limited and share some gear with Smitty, but have decided to keep shooting the big guns. Its not worth it just to share a few magazines, the space and weight savings is just not that much. Sorry for the last minute change, see you soon.

Just had to list ALL of our MANY supportive sponsors this year for our 10th anniversary! I think you're all going to be very pleased!

JP Enterprises - Match Sponsor for all 10 years

Trijicon- Shooter's BBQ/Junior Benefit and 10 yr sponsor

DPMS - Platinum Sponsor and Junior Shoot-Off cash sponsor

Gold sponsors - DSG Arms, LaRue Tactical, Leupold, Nordic Components(10 yrs), POF, Tactical Machining

Silver Sponsors - Burris, Bushmaster, Ergo Grips, Hornady, Remington, Seekins Precision, Sierra(10 yrs), Vortex

Bronze Sponsors - Adams Arms, Brownells, Cheaper Than Dirt, Crimson Trace, Crossbreed Holsters, Firebird Precision, Gargoyles, Machine Gun Tours(10 yrs), Sinclair, TacPro, Thunderbeast Arms, Warne Scope Mounts, XS Sights

Supporting sponsors - 5.11 Tactical, Americase, Arredondo(10 yrs), Blackhawk(10 yrs), DoAll Outdoors, Dreadnaught Industries, ESP, Glock, Glockworx, Grace Ammo, High Sierra Group, Johnson Adventure Blades, Hogue Grips, Magpul, Montana Gold, NightForce Optics, Noveske Rifleworks, Rocky Mountain Target, Safariland, Sandhills Research, Springfield, StagArms, Starlight Cases, TacPro, Timney Triggers, USMC Shooting Team, ZM Weapons

Friends - 3-Gun Stuff, Accurate-Iron, Action Target, Anderson Family, Atlanta Arms and Ammo, ATSN, BattleArms Development, Battle Comp Enterprises, Benchmade, Berger Bullets, C&M Targets, Carbon Arms, CED, Centennial Gun Store, C-More Sights, CPWSA, Deadwood Stoves, Decot Hy-Wyd, Dewey Rods, Dillon Precision, Greenlight Precision, GT Targets, Gun Goddess, Hearing Protection Services, HiViz, HK, Hodgdon, JR Muff Sweats, Keltec, Lancer, LensPens, LMT, Metal Man Targets, Midway USA, Miller Precision Arms, ProEars, Redding, Robar. Rugged Gear, Shooters Source, Shooting Chrony, SpecOps, Sportsmans Warehouse, Stack-On, Starline Brass, Trey Yuen, Truck Vault, Unique Tek, Wilson Combat, Zero Bullet

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

That's over 100 AMAZING COMPANIES supporting 3-Gun! Check them out - they're all listed on the website. BUY STUFF from them! :goof:

Thanks! And see many of you in August!

Denise

Cool The sky and Air was great Yesterday morning when we droped off my camper for Storage. =no fire smoke=

Alamo Shooter - you should have called us while you were there yesterday! Might've gotten a sneak peak! :blush:

Stlhead - There are quite a few of you manly men this year! Think you'll be glad you're back!

Was that iron or scope??? Remember, though 1X is cool in Limited Iron, He-Man Iron is real irons only!

See you all soon!

Denise

What a weekend!

We want to thank the Mike's, Rich, Brad and George who came down and spent their weekend helping us set-up!

We've got 6 out of 9 stages on the ground, and think you're going to like them a lot!

Don't be too exact on that target count I posted...we had some "helpers" who may have upped a couple counts just a tad!

See you all soon!

Denise and JJ

Ummmm, would the additional rounds be rifle, pistol or slugs? I gotta make sure I ship enough. :surprise:

What a weekend!

See you all soon!

Denise and JJ

Ummmm, would the additional rounds be rifle, pistol or slugs? I gotta make sure I ship enough. :surprise:

Just bring 500 of each. I'm sure someone will take them off your hands so you don't have to ship them home! :roflol:

Seriously, don't worry about extra slugs... Just practice and don't miss! :devil:

Can't wait! Luke Might even Be Driving this year!!!!!!!!:surprise: he will be getting a permit,,, real soon!!

J Ho could probably give him some good hands on parking lessons. :roflol:

Bummer I have not heard the Back up story!!!

J-ho hmmmm :eatdrink: well Luke Did get his permit yesterday and I do Have a Japanese car.

J-Ho might be the man for the job!!! :ph34r:

NOT!!

Can't wait! Luke Might even Be Driving this year!!!!!!!!:surprise: he will be getting a permit,,, real soon!!

J Ho could probably give him some good hands on parking lessons. :roflol: