Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BRM3G 2012 -- Moving to the third weekend in October

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is the registration process for this match?

When registration opens you print it out and mail it in with a check. In the past, shooters who shot it before had registration open for them a week or so earlier than new shooters. Andy previously posted it would open in April. I think he is waiting a month from AR15.com registration to give folks a change to recover from writing that check.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2012 BRM3G ARE AVAILABLE ON THE MATCH WEBSITE -- BRM3G.COM!!!

* Previous shooters will have through April 14th to send in their applications before the process is opened up to new shooters on April 15th. Since this is the fifth BRM3G, there are a lot of folks who have shot the match before. Send your app in early!!

* If you send a "previous shooter" application and have not shot the match before, you will not get into the match unless there are still slots after new shooter applications have been available for four weeks.

Important Application Instructions:

* Applications are ordered by postmark date. So there is no advantage to using overnight delivery.

* DO NOT send applications that require a signature for delivery. It's a 30 mile round trip to the post office, and any such applications will be considered postmarked the date we sign for them.

* RO applications will be handled as in prior years. If you are interested in serving as an RO and have not worked the BRM3G before, send me an email and list your pertinent experience. If accepted, you will be sent an RO application.

* The application pdf is fillable. Using that feature may make your info more legible if you handwriting is anything like mine. Double check your info and the amount due calculations.

Thanks for your interest, and we'll see you in October!

Andy

Mine's going to mailbox before I go to bed tonight. Love this match - always interesting and physical stages, great ROs, and some of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet.

Counting my blessings that I'm a returning shooter - best of luck to everyone trying to get in.

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter

Mine's going to mailbox before I go to bed tonight. Love this match - always interesting and physical stages, great ROs, and some of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet.

Counting my blessings that I'm a returning shooter - best of luck to everyone trying to get in.

I don't know how any one could be a real "Three Gunner" if they have not shot this match.

Jamie :cheers:

I don't know how any one could be a real "Three Gunner" if they have not shot this match.

I've shot a 1/2 match (2010) and a 3/4 match (2011). do I count as a real three gunner? :)

Edited by gose

I've shot a 1/2 match (2010) and a 3/4 match (2011). do I count as a real three gunner? :)

We all did those 2 years, so, I think so. I think the tornados in the area should have counted for something.

:goof:

If you have shot Blue Ridge you might be considered a real 3-gunner by some...If you have ROed Blue Ridge you..shoot the entire match in 2 days and then work it for 3...you are either a real 3-gunner, or just a wierdo. AND if you have done it 3 years in a row, you must have some sort of amnesic disorder that resets your memory every 11 months or so or you just enjoy blisters.