Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BRM3G 2012 -- Moving to the third weekend in October

Hi Folks,

The BRM3G is moving to the third weekend in October due to popular demand. The weekend of Oct 20, 2012 will be the next match. The weather should be cool and dry!! Put us on your calender.

Applications will NOT be out in December as they have been in the past. I will announce the date they will be available later.

Thanks,

Andy

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Folks,

The BRM3G is moving to the third weekend in October due to popular demand. The weekend of Oct 20, 2012 will be the next match. The weather should be cool and dry!! Put us on your calender.

Applications will NOT be out in December as they have been in the past. I will announce the date they will be available later.

Thanks,

Andy

Great news Andy!

Just a reminder about reservations. For those of you who booked a room at Rockcastle for what we expected to be the date in April 2012, you need to give them a call and get it transfered over to the October match dates. I spoke to Wendy this morning and she was very helpful and is expecting your call.

Are we sure that USPSA will change their date for the Multi Gun Nat's back? Having two major events on the same weekend would not be good.

Not sure, there may be a new President next year. My best guess is that the pistol Nationals will be back in October and the MG in September, like last year. It was moved up for the World Shoot this year. 9 days in 100 degree heat was a bit much to ask the NROI crew to go through again next year.

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Andy

Sounds great Andy!!!! Count on my son and I shooting this year!!! GREAT TIMES.

• 4 weeks later...