Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

I have three more to add but I can't get my sorry _ss email to work. Never, I mean NEVER, get Cincinnati Bell Fuse net. IT SUCKS! I spend more time trying to send emails. It may be a little faster than snail mail. :angry2:

I'll try to get that to you tonight Chris.

Hey Dan, I know an IT person that can make house calls if ever needed. Let me know. :cheers:

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it wrong to say that the picture of the XDMs and the S&W is damn sexy?

It's not wrong but you may kick yourself later when you see the seven other pistols not shown. I have left Matt alone and not asked how the builds were going but Matt if you are listening I would love to see a preview. :D

It's not wrong but you may kick yourself later when you see the seven other pistols not shown. I have left Matt alone and not asked how the builds were going but Matt if you are listening I would love to see a preview. :D

Well played, sir.

With 6 weeks to go till the start of the match I fully believe we can still hit 300 shooters. I know of a couple shooters who 'wouldn't miss it', but still haven't sent in their match apps! Come on guys, what are you waiting for? B)

A vast increase over last years 255 shooters. :cheers:

Thanks fer all yer work Chris.

+1

Showing us the matrix of how many shooters are in each Division and class is awesome. Thank you Chris for giving us that level of detail for the match.

Looking forward to shooting this match again, and working it for the first time.

Plus, I need my Skyline chili and Montgomery Inn rib fixes!

Also, does anyone know if Shooters Connection has a store front, or are they internet only? Was thinking of stopping in that Thursday on my way up to Ohio since it looks like they are right off the highway.

Also, does anyone know if Shooters Connection has a store front, or are they internet only? Was thinking of stopping in that Thursday on my way up to Ohio since it looks like they are right off the highway.

They are not a store front operation technically. But if you give them a call or shoot them an email and let them know you want to stop by they will give you the grand tour and sell you whatever you need.

I go down once a year during the off season just to say hi and pick up a few things.

Skyline and goldstar is not chili. It's meat sauce on spaghetti. Really, chili? For gods sake people...its not chili. For what it is, its ok. But chili, it is not. :)

Only those born here think its chili. :)

Edited by whitedog

We're climbing steadily closer & closer to 300! :)

I hate to say this but soon we will have to start turning people away. :(PLEASE don't delay getting your apps in here! We can only handle so many shooters. I honestly don't know if that number is set at 300 or not, only DCarter can answer that question.

OhioStats-15.jpg

Whoops!

Although you say "the other 3 Production GMs"...when I am one of the three.

Currently I am more concerned with finishing on the first page.

Well, I guess if you were doing stats you would know what I know, but you aren't now are ya? :rolleyes: