Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris, I Tried PMing you but it wouldn't work. I squaded on 303 as 304 was full. I'd really like to shoot on 304 with Teddy and Rey though. If the squads get opened for increased turnout could you switch me? Thanks for any considerations.

Chris, I Tried PMing you but it wouldn't work. I squaded on 303 as 304 was full. I'd really like to shoot on 304 with Teddy and Rey though. If the squads get opened for increased turnout could you switch me? Thanks for any considerations.

Done! ;)

I still see 5 shooters who are unsquadded at the moment, and lots of room left on Friday & Sunday squads.

Not to mention I just saw 2 of those 5 guys yesterday at a local club match in Indiana (yes, you know who you are!) so I can positively confirm that they are still above ground, and breathing the clean air! Well as clean as Indiana air can claim to be! :rolleyes:

Done! ;)

Its that easy? I've been waiting on the squads to open up to try to get on that same squad, haha.

Hey it's 1st come, 1st served brother. Is this your 1st Ohio Sectional? :)

I should know better :blush: just wasn't sure you were adding shooters to squads that were full. Do you have a cutoff date when the stickers are printed? Ran into that last year, had the wrong on my sticker than my actual squad because I switched last minute.

I still see 5 shooters who are unsquadded at the moment, and lots of room left on Friday & Sunday squads.

Not to mention I just saw 2 of those 5 guys yesterday at a local club match in Indiana (yes, you know who you are!) so I can positively confirm that they are still above ground, and breathing the clean air! Well as clean as Indiana air can claim to be! :rolleyes:

Go ahead; just call me out! Head down, mumbling...thanks for the reminder I forgot... :roflol:

PS: Who is this Daniel C fellow that is shooting Limited 10?! Sounds like someone running from Production! :roflol:

Due to overwhelming popular demand, we are expanding the squad size from 8 to 10 shooters per squad. This should help with forthcoming apps, and also facilitate anyone who was looking to jump squads. We have waaay more shooters right now than we did last year at the same time (2 weeks into March).

Also here are your latest stats. :)

OhioStats-6.jpg

Just in case anybody's curious about some of the category awards, here's some quick stats.

[EDIT:] some of those numbers in the Age categories look a little skewed, but are pretty darn close. I'll double check them later tonite. The Ladies cat. is right on the money though.

OhioAges.jpg

OhioFemales.jpg

Edited by Chris Keen

Here's some interesting numbers on the participation by states & provinces. Also included is some of the driving distances of some of those coming from the furthest away.

:cheers:

85 shooters from Ohio

31 shooters from Kentucky

30 shooters from Michigan

16 shooters from Illinois

14 shooters from Indiana

12 shooters from Tennesee

11 shooters from Canada - Toronto approx. (500 mi.)

8 shooters from PA

4 shooters from W.Virginia

2 shooters from NY

2 shooters from MO

1 shooter from S.Carolina (460 mi.)

1 shooter from Maryland (512 mi.)

1 shooter from Iowa (532 mi.)

1 shooter from Mass. (877 mi.)

1 shooter from Reno, NV (2,176 mi.)

Edited by Chris Keen