2012 Indiana USPSA Section/State Championship

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

My application is in the mail today. Thanks Jake! :)

Great to have you back!!

I wish that Area 8 was not the same weekend, especially since we have had this on the USPSA Calendar since last August, figured a years notice as to when this match was would help avoid any conflicts.

Got information from CrossBreed Holsters today that they have signed up to be a Stage Sponsor for this years match. Crossbreed Holsters is a new sponsor for us, please take a minute to check out their innovative holsters and concealed carry gear.

CrossBreed Holsters

Also after today we already have 11 competitors and 10 staff/competitors signed up, for a Match that is in August!!

With limiting squad sizes this year, we are going to fill up fast, we hosted 283 competitors last year, largest sanctioned USPSA State/Section Championship (has been for last couple of years), so don't wait around, get signed up.

We have another new sponsor for this years 2012 Indiana USPSA Championship, Graf and Sons has signed up as a Bronze level Sponsor!!

Graf & Sons - The Reloading Authority - Your Source for Shooting Supplies

www.grafs.com

We have a new Silver Level Sponsor this year, BrassMagnet has signed up with a donation for the prize table to be a sponsor this year, Thanks!!

Brass Magnet - Home

www.brassmagnet.com Makes a great gift!The BRASS MAGNET® is a 100"x 144" nylon mesh brass collection net, lightweight only 6 pounds and comes with its very own, easy to store and carry “stuff bag.”

Have another new Gold Level Sponsor this year

Altama Footwear

http://www.altama.com/

check out their products, nice looking boots, they have donated 2 certificates for free boots and a bunch of shirts

Redding Reloading is back this year as a Bronze Level Sponsor with 2 1/2 off certificates!!

Got 14 competitors signed up and 14 staff!!

finalizing stages this week and will have online squadding up here shortly, still massaging the sqaud matrix to maximize the best flow for the match and eliminate any of the back up problems

Don't wait around to get signed up, at $100 entry for 11 stages, a match that has been compared to the best of the best Area matches it is going to fill up!!

Match Hotel is

Ramada Plaza

Rate is $89, code is Indiana Shooting Match

Edited by JakeMartens

Got information from CrossBreed Holsters today that they have signed up to be a Stage Sponsor for this years match. Crossbreed Holsters is a new sponsor for us, please take a minute to check out their innovative holsters and concealed carry gear.

CrossBreed Holsters

Also after today we already have 11 competitors and 10 staff/competitors signed up, for a Match that is in August!!

With limiting squad sizes this year, we are going to fill up fast, we hosted 283 competitors last year, largest sanctioned USPSA State/Section Championship (has been for last couple of years), so don't wait around, get signed up.

CrossBreed makes really nice stuff. I just bought my wife one of their IWB holsters for her LCR. I'm getting ready to order another for my M &P carry as well.

Been a good week for getting sponsors

Altama Footwear

Redding Reloading

El Paso Sadderly Leather

Double Star

Trijicon

Zero Ammunition

If you are not following along check out the page on Facebook

USPSA - Indiana | Facebook

I think there is already 16-17 people signed up, We are not even out of Jan yet!!

Remember squad sizes are going to be limited to 12

We had 284 last year so get them in and get signed up!!

Entry Form

Jake,

Your match just made International Status. Big Awesome (otherwise known as Mike Dame) from Ontario and myself just sent you the apps today. I agree with You and Chris. I wish Area 8 was not the same weekend as well. However, we look forward to seeing what kind mayhem you can arrange for us.

Can't wait.

Roy

Jake,

Your match just made International Status. Big Awesome (otherwise known as Mike Dame) from Ontario and myself just sent you the apps today. I agree with You and Chris. I wish Area 8 was not the same weekend as well. However, we look forward to seeing what kind mayhem you can arrange for us.

Can't wait.

Roy

Great glad to have you guys! I think you ate going to like this one

Stages are being put together in Google sketch up right now and should be submitted for approval by the end of the month.

Looking at 12 stages, 279 rounds

All day Friday

1/2 day Friday pm / Saturday am

All day Saturday

All day Sunday

1/2 day Saturday pm / Sunday am

Squads are limited to 12 per squad

Jake,

Can't wait.

Roy

Glad you and Mike are going to make it to Indiana .... I always love hanging with you guys after the match, sitting round the pool, drinking a little shine!!! Oh yeah!!! B)

The 2012 Indiana Section prep is going very good, I have been hard at work sending out sponsorship request for the match.

I have got the 12 stages for the match on paper now, yep 12 stages this year!! They are in the process of being put into Google Sketch up and will be sent in shortly for approval.

I have finalized the squad matrix for the match as well and will have online squadding ready in ...the next couple of days.

Squads for the match will be

Friday all day

Friday PM 1/2 day/Saturday AM

Saturday all day

Saturday PM 1/2 day/Sunday AM

Sunday all day

Squad size will be limited to 12

We are going to have a great Theme "Live Free Style or DIE HARD", 12 fun and challenging stages with a great mix of speed, accuracy and of course power!!

Awwww.........thanks Chris. So is it the illegal Hooch that is making you say nice things about us folks north of the Ohio border or just a standard change of heart? Don't ya know that all story's involving a certain Canadian that is traveling with me start with "So there we were at the bar when"...........????

We're just happy to be included and getting to shoot a great match with some cool folks from all over the country. The social aspect of our sport is one of the best things that a lot of folks forget to mention. I love gettting together after a match with people from all over the country or world as we laugh and cry over our performances. Mostly cry over mine but as long as we are in it together, then that is what is important.

Jake-if I forget to mention it later, THANK YOU for putting all the time and effort into putting on this match for us. Glad you stepped up again and offered us this opportunity. Now because this is a John McClain theme......are there any stages where we get to shoot while performing a barrel roll at moving targets? Just a thought. Chris would be the Man at something like that. We volenteer him to go first on our squad for that since he is a GM.

hehehehe

R

Online Squadding Open

Marc is entering in the entry forms this week, so far there are enough competitors signed up to fill two squads (not including staff)

Check out the online squadding, squads are limited to 12, once they are full we will not be able to add, we hosted 284 last year so this is going to fill up!!

Don't wait around get signed up

Also don't forget the match this year is 12 stages (plus chrono)and only $100

Enter before June 1st and you will be entered to win a firearm donated from Target Sports of Sheridan, IN

$100, 12 stages (ask anyone that has shot this match the quality of the stages!!)

Even though we have been on the USPSA calendar since September of last year, two Area Matches must of missed it when making their schedules

So if you want an Area quality match (or better) here in the middle of the country and not out in the middle of no where or way over on the side of the country, and alot less expensive (and better) then get your entry in!!