Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

COPS!

sirveyr

I love how the idiots on COPS have no understanding of the Constitution. Are they aware that they do not have to consent to a search? If you were just parked in your driveway doing nothing and an officer asks you to get out of your car and come talk to him, just get out of the car and lock the doors you dumbass! :rolleyes:

I love how the idiots on COPS have no understanding of the Constitution. Are they aware that they do not have to consent to a search? If you were just parked in your driveway doing nothing and an officer asks you to get out of your car and come talk to him, just get out of the car and lock the doors you dumbass! :rolleyes:

Given your description of them as "idiots"... you answered your own question. By the way, I agree with your description.

Pat

Best interview I ever saw was of a guy who was Mirandized by a detective and proceeded to say "Yeah man I know all of that. I watch The First 48 all the time, my favorite show." He then goes on to do exactly what the criminals on The First 48 do: deny any involvement and then break down and confess to the crime (forcible rape) after a few minutes of tough questioning. He got 18 to 20 years. Good stuff.

Turn loose the dog! Turn loose the dog! Turn loose the dog! Turn loose the dog!

I give, I quit, you win. ouch your *$%&**@'n dog bit me.

Yup, some days you just go home at the end of your shift with a warm feeling in your heart! :roflol:

For YEARS I have been amazed by the fact that these people sign release forms allowing their likeness to be broadcast. When you get past watching their antics and wondering, "What teh HELL were they thinking??!?!", ask yourself the frame of mind they must have been in to agree to have their silliness publicized coast-to-coast on primetime!

If I did any of the myriad stupid things I see on that show, I hope I'd be sober enough to decline to put a signature on that document.

But it is so much fun to sit there and talk to them and let them think they are out smarting you. Lead them into that false sense that you actually believe what they are saying. Then at the last moment, tell them to turn around and put your hands behind your back. The only thing better is the look on their face when they finally figure out what just happened.

For YEARS I have been amazed by the fact that these people sign release forms allowing their likeness to be broadcast. When you get past watching their antics and wondering, "What teh HELL were they thinking??!?!", ask yourself the frame of mind they must have been in to agree to have their silliness publicized coast-to-coast on primetime!

If I did any of the myriad stupid things I see on that show, I hope I'd be sober enough to decline to put a signature on that document.

There's no lacking of people that think they are going to have their moment - the success of Jerry Springer is a prime example - these are people that go out of their way to get their silliness broadcasted!