Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Place to get shooting shirts

midget

I've never tried Techwear shirts and I'm sure they are of great quality.

But I've ordered my shooting jersey from G2Gemini and don't regret it.

The jersey is of excellent quality, design and performance, very light, breathable and moisture vicking.

It really keeps you cool in hot days.

I've ordered ready made design for STI with additional logos. Also, good thing about G2Gemini is that they don't need written proof from each of your sponsors with permission to wear they logos, just tick the box in order form.

Design approval took only a week and in three weeks the jersey was shipped.

post-19386-0-41483700-1314693955_thumb.j

post-19386-0-92908900-1314694019_thumb.j

post-19386-0-53915600-1314694043_thumb.j

And good addition is matching hoodye

post-19386-0-02724700-1314694422_thumb.j

post-19386-0-36340100-1314694440_thumb.j

Statement: I'm not promoting this company, just sharing my positive experience.

A group of us went in and bought shirts fron Techwear and were less than thilled with thier customer service. We had them do custom logos and the shirts look great and are holding up well too. But. we will likely use someone else next time.

I've never tried Techwear shirts and I'm sure they are of great quality.

But I've ordered my shooting jersey from G2Gemini and don't regret it.

The jersey is of excellent quality, design and performance, very light, breathable and moisture vicking.

It really keeps you cool in hot days.

I've ordered ready made design for STI with additional logos. Also, good thing about G2Gemini is that they don't need written proof from each of your sponsors with permission to wear they logos, just tick the box in order form.

Design approval took only a week and in three weeks the jersey was shipped.

Really nice looking shirts TruSight.

I'm a Techwear fan, even though they gave me some shirts way back when they were getting started ;)

I've used a number of different types of wicking shirts and they still come out on top with the latest fabrics (their older fabrics were good in the day, but feel like wearing a plastic bag compared to the new ones)

Some of the store-brand exercise shirts do ok for practice and if you don't want wacky graphics. Avoid dark colors and thick hats though. I'm always amazed at the guys in dark cotton hats complaining about the heat...

I love all the UA stuff but they don't put collars on any of their superlight Heatgear shirts which would be really, really nice here in Phoenix. I use their golf shirts which are heavier for practice sessions. I have Techwear jerseys for my matches and those are very nice.

We've had record heat in Texas this year, it was 106 last Sunday when I left the match early. I have several shirts that are supposed to keep you cool. The best are Techware and Under Armour . The techwear shirt is pricy, but they also work extremely well. UA is great for practice sessions and but Techwear is the BEST!

Hmmm, its sounding like it may not matter if they have a "don't care if we do business" attitude. If their shirt is better at keeping you cool, then it may be worth it.

I just know that our group bought 12 custom shirts(almost $1200) from them and our contact person said that they felt like we were a bother to them. Thats not a way to do business.

Edited by Ryan N

Took a look at the techwear site. They had some BE.com jerseys on the gallery. Would you be a "goober" if you were to buy one of those for matches to help advertise? Just don't know what the protocol is or if that is a team thing only. Are shooting jersey's the same as let's say a NASCAR or Football jersey.....you just wear what you are a fan of?

Took a look at the techwear site. They had some BE.com jerseys on the gallery. Would you be a "goober" if you were to buy one of those for matches to help advertise? Just don't know what the protocol is or if that is a team thing only. Are shooting jersey's the same as let's say a NASCAR or Football jersey.....you just wear what you are a fan of?

They were made up for people from the forum to buy. If I didn't have a company jersey already made up I'd probably get the red and blue one.

I think some of the proceeds come back to Brian to support the forum as well. Go for it.