Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glocks NEW 1911

jrbet83

Sevigny's SSC victory has finally pushed Glock to jump head first into the 1911 game. Rumor is they were worried about losing Sevigny to Springfield with the new 5.25 XdM coming out and the ability to shoot Limited with a high cap 1911. So they stepped up to the plate, and gave Sevigny what I'm sure he's been asking for, for awhile.

2j47wud.jpg

Edited by jrbet83

Rumor is they were worried about losing Sevigny to Springfield with the new 5.25 XdM coming out and the ability to shoot Limited with a high cap 1911. So they stepped up to the plate, and Sevigny what I'm sure he's been asking for, for awhile.

Reeeally?!??!?!? :closedeyes:

What you are looking at is an Ed Brown pistol. This is what it used to look like before the Photoshop session:

2010shotshow0120201057.jpg

The funny thing is, I randomly just did this as a joke (I didn't do the Photoshopping). Ironic, considering the news that came down line about 6 hours ago. Maybe Glock REALLY should have built it LOL. Good for Dave and good for Springfield (I mean come on, is it really a secret). Glock's still going to be a BIG time player and I'm sure is going to go get another great shooter....although it's going to be hard to replace TGO II :roflol:

Edited by jrbet83