Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Area 5 Championship

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, I talked to Dale at one of the 3Guns. I'll put in to RO and also to help set-up. I'll try to get a few of the OPSC guys to come along and help out.

Hit me with a PM and your contact info, so we can formalize the details. We need to know the details for planning. In the mean time you can see if you can round up some guys. That would be most helpful and appreciated. :cheers:

JT

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hope to make it. Still have no idea what my job status is for next year but the sooner you can finalize the date, the better off I'll be as far as negotiating the days off into whatever job I'll be working (which should be fairly straightforward, since wherever I work, I probably won't be getting paid anything).

Polo was excellent in 2010 and I look forward to shooting there again.

Edited by twodownzero

Hope to make it. Still have no idea what my job status is for next year but the sooner you can finalize the date, the better off I'll be as far as negotiating the days off into whatever job I'll be working (which should be fairly straightforward, since wherever I work, I probably won't be getting paid anything).

Drop me a line when you know... if we need to get you in and out in a day we will find a way to make it happen...

JT

Drop me a line when you know... if we need to get you in and out in a day we will find a way to make it happen...

JT

This is the correct date right?

June 14-17

JT

June 14-17

Yes, those are the dates.... Jake

JT

JT

June 14-17

JT

Ok thought so, but 2dz post confused me, as most of his do :roflol:

JT

June 14-17

JT

Ok thought so, but 2dz post confused me, as most of his do :roflol:

Consider the source. :ph34r::roflol:

JT

Edited by JThompson

• 4 weeks later...

I spoke to all the candidates for Area 5 at Area 5 and they all agreed to honor Gary's wishes and word to us to give us a second match, We intend to make the most of it. We had more guns given away than any Area match in 2010 and hope to put even more on the table next year.

The where will be Tri County Gun Club, in Polo, IL.

This is the same range it was at in 2010 and the same guys doing the work. The Prez just got approval to put in two more pistol bays before the match, :) That gives us the ability to put on a 15-16 stage match. :wacko:

We are thinking either June 7-10 or 14-17 as the dates.

Please vote in the pole errr poll (thnx Chuck)... remember Father's day is the 17th?

Let us know.... We only had 5 months to put it together in 2010. I plan on getting a jump on it for next year.

We need setup crew!!

JT

I don't know what kind of help you need as far as set up, but I'm willing to do anything I can.