Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just Joined!

Micah

FYI...Goodwill is posted...no CCW. :(

Is that on organization-wide policy, or simply something in your local Goodwill?

I understand that most\all the ones in Ohio are posted... According to the good foods at the ohio ccw forums.

This forum requires excessive moderation due to continuous real and imagined slights against IDPA. As a result the Moderating Team has discussed deleting the IDPA Forum altogether. So:

Please post respectfully or don't post at all.

No antagonistic tones will be tolerated.

Members who can't post politely or who come here to bash IDPA or IDPA's Rules will receive a 7 day suspension from The Forums upon their first offense.

Please read the complete new Rules.

Thank you,

The Moderating Team

After shooting this great sport vicariously for several years, I have finally joined IDPA! I hope to see you guys out on the range soon :cheers:

Any recommendations on a cover garment?

Just kidding! I did a search and found a groovy one to rock with ;)

Micah,

what club will you be shooting at or around?? I've shot up at Clinton County Sportsman Club a couple time in the last 4 yrs,about 6 miles out of Wilmington..It was a good place to shoot,around 20 to 25 guys shoot there..And if you shoot around Batavia,lookup Ron Schere and ask him about the Georgia state match in October south of Atlanta..It's a match you don't want to miss..

Micah,

what club will you be shooting at or around?? I've shot up at Clinton County Sportsman Club a couple time in the last 4 yrs,about 6 miles out of Wilmington..It was a good place to shoot,around 20 to 25 guys shoot there..And if you shoot around Batavia,lookup Ron Schere and ask him about the Georgia state match in October south of Atlanta..It's a match you don't want to miss..

Circleville has a monthly match...and Wilmington is about 40 minutes away, so that was another local match option. I shoot in Batavia every month (this Sunday actually) and will try to get in contact with Ron. Thanks for the info :)