Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Telephone talk no talk

perrysho

Everyone in the Forum recomends buying Dillon products from Brian Enos Store.

How can one buy if no-one answers the Telephone.

I am old school don't leave messages and don't deal with folks that don't answer the dammnnn phone.

Perry

When did you try calling? This morning? The reason I ask is that Brian is in AZ, in Mountain Time Zone, which doesn't recognize Daylight savings...which means it just turned 9am there. Perhaps you called during non business hours? Just a thought. I always have that issue when I try to call CZ Custom..same time zone.

If you called during business hours, sorry, I have no response.

I dont know what "old School" means to you, but to me it means leaving a voicemail. If someone calls me and doesnt leave a message as to who they are or what they wanted, then it wasn't very important and I'm not going to waste my time calling them back. they leave a voicemail, they get a call back whenever I can manage the time for one. As said above, he is in AZ tiemzone, so you need to watch when you call dependsing on your location. Try leaving your name and number if you get a voicemail machine, it just may help....

CZ I'm UP on time Zones, and called last week to try buying a XL 650.

Mr. Corey, Don't know what business your in, nor care, probally would not deal with you anyway, if you don't answer the telephone.

Perry

I am old school don't leave messages and don't deal with folks that don't answer the dammnnn phone.

That is certainly your prerogative but you are restricting yourself to dealing only with businesses either large enough to have a full time receptionist or small but willing to stop doing actual work anytime the phone rings. When I call and don't get a live person I will leave a message with the times I'm available for a return call and if they call back during those times that's good enough for me.

I though "old school" was leaving messages on answering machines. For me the breakthrough came with email then text. Fought it for a while and then I finally got smart and things got a lot smoother and quicker. Still leave messages if I have too but prefer email and text.

I wonder what new technology is going to come on the horizon the next time? Pretty exciting.

CZ I'm UP on time Zones, and called last week to try buying a XL 650.

Mr. Corey, Don't know what business your in, nor care, probally would not deal with you anyway, if you don't answer the telephone.

Perry

My my,somebody needs a hug!

Pat

Edited by Pat Miles

Everyone in the Forum recomends buying Dillon products from Brian Enos Store.

How can one buy if no-one answers the Telephone.

Perry

I'm sorry I missed you Perry.

I'm a one-man show, and, especially on Monday mornings, i'm on the phone almost constantly.

In 11 years, however, like I say on my voice message, I do return every phone call and reply to every email, every business day, no matter how long it takes me.

be

I've bought a couple of presses from Brian and have had nothing but good experiences with those and every other transaction I have made with him. He's always returned calls promptly, and was more than happy (at least it seemed that way :devil:) to fix an order that I had screwed up. I never hesitate to spend money with him if he has what I need.