Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best way to attach a sling for a Benelli M2

Smokin

I have the nordic clamp and rail for a QD sling swivel on the front of my M2. What is the best way to attach a sling to the rear? There is the factory sling stud, but the shotgun doesnt sit right using that stud. Are there any custom options? Has anyone fabricated a QD attachment option? Do most just use the VTac adapter?

Sometimes I ask myself, what would Jesse do?

I also use the V-Tac adapter.

WWJD, I like it! I should make a neat device out of rubber that you can carry with u at all times to remind u to consider what I would do when faced with a similar problem in 3 gun. Lol!

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

WWJD, I like it! I should make a neat device out of rubber that you can carry with u at all times to remind u to consider what I would do when faced with a similar problem in 3 gun. Lol!

My first thought was you were talking about a prophylactic.... :roflol:

My first thought was you were talking about a prophylactic.... :roflol:

Lol!

Your gona, die ,,,,

Drill a hole in the top side of the stock, an inch or so down and 2 or 3 inches in from the end, so it is not in your way,

put some 550 cord through it, and attach the sling,,

That way the gun hangs right side up when hanging on the sling.

Sling mounting, is way out of date.

Your gona, die ,,,,

Drill a hole in the top side of the stock, an inch or so down and 2 or 3 inches in from the end, so it is not in your way,

Out of Date!! :surprise:

That sound like what we used to do 30 years ago before there was any of this high speed ready made tacticool stuff... :ph34r:

Your gona, die ,,,,

Out of Date!! :surprise:

That sound like what we used to do 30 years ago before there was any of this high speed ready made tacticool stuff... :ph34r:

True, but to tell some folks,,, drill a hole in thier nice new,, gun,,, they can't do it,,, or they are the have to send it out to have it done, folks, and that is OK. But I can't afford that,,

Once you start, cutting grinding, painting this and that,, you can't stop,, but takeing the step,, is past the grasp, that many, will take.

Most slings, were for WWI, WWII, marching with a pack, in parade.