Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Traveling and 3 gun Carts

Do any of you travel (via air) and bring your 3 gun carts? Im looking to buy a cart, but also am wondering if its logistically possible to travel with this cart. How easily do the Rugged Gear carts break down for checking in? Looks like it could get expensive in a hurry with 1 pelican/storm with the rifles/shotgun/pistol checked, the gear and essentials in another large bag, and then the cart. Do any of you do this successfully or you do without the cart at out of state matches?

this is something that I noticed going to Nationals a couple years ago, If you check it a ticket you get charged for it, If your gun cart looks like a baby carriage and you wheel it through the airport and go up to gate right before boarding and say, "I need to check my baby carriage" they stick it on the plane free for you, they wont think to even ask or notice if you have a baby or not. Now this is 3 yo info, who knows now.

If you're able bodied, you should be using a pack.

You never need to worry if the match is accessible with wheels and it's easy to cram into smaller spaces.

this is something that I noticed going to Nationals a couple years ago, If you check it a ticket you get charged for it, If your gun cart looks like a baby carriage and you wheel it through the airport and go up to gate right before boarding and say, "I need to check my baby carriage" they stick it on the plane free for you, they wont think to even ask or notice if you have a baby or not. Now this is 3 yo info, who knows now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kinda like driving to work alone and using a baby doll in the baby seat to get in the car pool lane.... :roflol:

If you're able bodied, you should be using a pack.

You never need to worry if the match is accessible with wheels and it's easy to cram into smaller spaces.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats BS if want to use a cart use one.

It is a free world and you can use whatever equipment you want, but I will stick with a pack / drag bag because that is what they travel in so it is dual purpose. Also easier to deal with sometimes.