Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great service from Shooters Connection!

Chuck does rule! I ordered 6 Chip McCormick 10 round mags from him next day they show up in the UPS. Next I ordered a Safariland inner and outer belt. Same thing they show up in the UPS the next day. I know it's not that far from KY to Indy but to take the time to be sure the orders go out the same day shows one heck of a great customer service policy. GO CHUCK!

I'm another person who's ordered a lot from Chuck. Absolutely first class service, even to the point of checking when I was clearly not thinking :o

He'll continue to get business from me!

Kevin

Is calling better than web ordering? I know some joints make web orders a low priority, but sometimes it's easier....

I order through the website when I get really busy at work and it's the same as calling him - but y'all are preaching to the choir again :)

You know what I like about Chuck? He will stay on the phone and make sure everything is ok and all questions answered as if you are the only person that is going to call him today. I try not to be a phone hog, but always have the feeling that I am just calling a buddy to get something.

Mike

• 8 months later...

Mike, that is what I try to do. I take each call as if its the only one. Sometimes it gets crazy around shipping time and I may sound a littel rushed. Also when you call and I dont answer, most likely I am on the phone and it is a policy of mine that I dont interupt an existing phone call to take another or put people on hold. If I am expecting an important call I may occasionaly break that policy. I have voicemail, leave a message and I will call right back most the time. Ok someitmes i get sidetracked or go to a kids ballgame.

Call ins and web orders get the same priority. Just that call ins know when they place the order if i happen to be out of something. Web orders do not and I have to get in touch with you to see what you want to do.

I appreciate all the kind words. I will try to keep it up and work to be worthy of your business.

Chuck