Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Justice

Jim Rusert

Contrary to my usual reaction, he warmed my heart with the closing paragraph of his announcement.

"Let us remember that we can do these things not just because of wealth or power, but because of who we are…one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Well said.

+1 that line got to me too. Thanks Mr. President :cheers:

Much like ima45dv8 said, not the person that I would normally quote, but this one was good;

"Our message to the Taliban remains the same, but today it may have even greater resonance: You cannot wait us out. You cannot defeat us. But you can make the choice to abandon al-Qaida and participate in a peaceful political process."

...Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton

this from the AP:

"After bursts of fire over 40 minutes, 22 people were killed or captured. One of the dead was Osama bin Laden, done in by a double tap -- boom, boom".

so the term double tap is a bit more popular now.

I'm scoring this 2 alpha

this from the AP:

"After bursts of fire over 40 minutes, 22 people were killed or captured. One of the dead was Osama bin Laden, done in by a double tap -- boom, boom".

so the term double tap is a bit more popular now.

I'm scoring this 2 alpha

Yup 2 alpha's!!!

I liked Bob Kevoian's comment on the radio: "They just dumped him over the side of the boat like an old water heater." :cheers:

Not sure which broadcast but I heard yesterday that it was a full-on proper Muslim burial at sea.