Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack at Area 5

bbbean

With 400 people shooting Single Stack at Pasa at the SSN in May, you'd think there'd be a few Single Stack shooters show up for the Area 5 match at the same range in June, but the division is looking pretty thin. I'm not sure if we even have our 10 to make it an official division yet. As it stands now, all the SSers are B,C, and D shooters. I could conceivably have a good match and win - that can't be right.

With 400 people shooting Single Stack at Pasa at the SSN in May, you'd think there'd be a few Single Stack shooters show up for the Area 5 match at the same range in June, but the division is looking pretty thin. I'm not sure if we even have our 10 to make it an official division yet. As it stands now, all the SSers are B,C, and D shooters. I could conceivably have a good match and win - that can't be right.

I'll email Ray and see if he needs any more help. If so Teepy and I might make it and I will shoot SS, B class. Heck I might just go anyway to beat up on Gary......that's always fun. :sight::roflol:

A lack of available classifiers before the Nat's kept me from committing to SS. If I can get away though for Area 5 I'll consider it. I'm sorely tempted to become a devoted L-10 guy though lol god thats fun. I know that at least 5 folks from one of the clubs I shoot are going to PASA for Nats and will be back for A5. I do not as yet know if they are shooting SS.