Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Back From Burwell

sdm74

Great job Dan, trigger is awesome..over-travel is gone with a minimal, crisp reset. grip feels very nice and SSS f/s is much skinnier then factory.

5601934310_3ac2443703_z.jpg

5601905136_2015aa7841_z.jpg

Edited by sdm74

He lists all his prices on his website..that is standard trigger with welded overtravel stop. Shipping will vary to where you live. Lucikly I live in his home state so I was fortunate to shoot a match with him then drop my gun off at same time.

BTW he is a super busy person.

Edited by sdm74

Thats the only M&P I've seen with audible reset. I think the lack of a defined reset is the thing I hate most about my M&P. Even after a $130 trigger job I still cant feel the reset.

If you have an APEX RAM in your M&P you will fill the reset!Also they are suppose to have there forward setting sear out in may.I hope.Ive seen the video of someone on you tube with it on there M&P,and it looks awsome.

J.B.

If you have an APEX RAM in your M&P you will fill the reset!Also they are suppose to have there forward setting sear out in may.I hope.Ive seen the video of someone on you tube with it on there M&P,and it looks awsome.

J.B.

I don't see how drop in parts can come close to what a gunsmith can do for you..

J.B.

You do know neither the RAM kit nor the forward setting sear kits are USPSA production legal. Where all the work I do is 100% internal and legal.

You do know neither the RAM kit nor the forward setting sear kits are USPSA production legal. Where all the work I do is 100% internal and legal.

Has anyone got an official ruling on the RAM? There was a discussion about it here but no official reply.

• 8 months later...

Back in April when this thread was at the top of the lists, we contacted John Amidon at USPSA about our RAM being used in Production. After sending John a RAM for review, he responded to us saying that the RAM is legal for USPSA Production use being that it does not require the removal of any factory safety mechanism and is not an externally visible modification.

We knew all along that the FSS would not be legal for Production and have told people all along that it would not be.