Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Evaluate My Performance

You just have to be an IDPA member and have a classification.

The Florida State had several Novices which is anybody who can get through the Classifier.

Sanctioned matches aren't necessarily harder than the usual well done club shoot, just longer.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1. Go ahead and send your app in, even if it's late, I'm almost positive they will take it. Right now they have 166 on their shooter list, and they've planned for 175-200.

:cheers: looks like I will be shooting my first big match! Bonus, I get to visit my daughter who is going to school in Auburn! B)

Changed the topic title for this thread, since the original title made it seem this could be an announcement for a match - which is of course verboten in the IDPA forum - or anywhere else outside the dedicated Match Annoucements forum, for that matter. :)

Changed the topic title for this thread, since the original title made it seem this could be an announcement for a match - which is of course verboten in the IDPA forum - or anywhere else outside the dedicated Match Annoucements forum, for that matter. :)

I didn't figure the title would matter since it wasn't a match announcement. It was just the title of the video I posted. :sight:

NICE MOVING PROPS!!

What tactical advantage was there to drawing the gun AND the mag from undee the counter, holstering the mag, THEN finally shooting the threat?

Was it stipulated in the stage briefing?

It wasn't stipulated in the briefing. I did it that way to keep from going to my belt for the reload and reload not being there.

NICE MOVING PROPS!!

What tactical advantage was there to drawing the gun AND the mag from undee the counter, holstering the mag, THEN finally shooting the threat?

Was it stipulated in the stage briefing?

It wasn't stipulated in the briefing. I did it that way to keep from going to my belt for the reload and reload not being there.

Oh, ya gamed it then... j/k j/k

After watching that I got a hankering to go shoot me some IDPA.