Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new truck!

gmantwo

I LIKE my new truck. Don't get me wrong, I liked my old truck, but this thing is awesome! It's actually a very well cared for 2007 that could pass for a brand new one. Just happened onto it on the Honda dealers lot and he had an amazing price on it. My color too! Gonna take a while to figure out all the buttons/bells and stuff. When did they come up with automatic wipers?? LOL

post-14188-086086700 1300502381_thumb.jp

post-14188-026912200 1300502152_thumb.jp

When did they come up with automatic wipers?? LOL

I want your old truck if it was that old! They came out around 1920 or so. You will like it. My 2003 is still running well.

Edited by MarkCO

When did they come up with automatic wipers?? LOL

I want your old truck if it was that old! They came out around 1920 or so. You will like it. My 2003 is still running well.

I think he means you don't have to turn them on.

My new job requires me to drive commute 90 miles a month,, yes that is right a month,, Gonna wait for gas to hit $5 and buy the biggest baddest super duper power strokeed gas hog on the lot..

:roflol::roflol: I think he means you don't have to turn them on. :roflol::roflol:

Yea, that's what I meant, lmao.

90 miles a month, that's what I drive to work. 90 miles, one way, once a month. Only way to go.

Thanks everone.

BTW, my son is trying to sell his 98 Ranger extended cab so that he can buy my old truck if you know anyone interested....