Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Today is Scrat's 18th Birthday

Nemo

Today is Francisco's, my son, 18th birthday. My Iron Man is officially an adult.

Fran is a honor student and a senior in high school, student-intern in the Army Corps of Engineers in Geomatics, A-class championship-winning USPSA shooter, pole vaulter, cross country runner, surfer, skater and entrepreneur (he owns Sons of Nemo Paracord Works). Most importantly he is an excellent son and brother, and my best friend.

Happy Birthday Papi! Thanks for blessing my life with yours.

Love you!

Papá

PS: That's why he got the cool single stack blaster.

post-2776-095624800 1300187762_thumb.jpg

Today is Francisco's, my son, 18th birthday. My Iron Man is officially an adult.

Fran is a honor student and a senior in high school, student-intern in the Army Corps of Engineers in Geomatics, A-class championship-winning USPSA shooter, pole vaulter, cross country runner, surfer, skater and entrepreneur (he owns Sons of Nemo Paracord Works). Most importantly he is an excellent son and brother, and my best friend.

Nelson,

Francisco's mother must have a lot to do with his acheivements :roflol:

Happy Birthday, Francisco! You and your dad will need to get into multigun now. :cheers:

Happy Birthday Papi! Thanks for blessing my life with yours.

Love you!

Papá

PS: That's why he got the cool single stack blaster.

post-2776-095624800 1300187762_thumb.jpg

We are getting old, my friend.......

Happy Birthday to Francisco!

• 1 month later...