Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Had an '89 SI. One of my favorite cars. Lotsa fun and stupid gas mileage (best was 410 miles in mixed city/hwy driving and filled it up with 10.2 gallons). Kept it for 7 years and put about 100K on it. The only issues were one burned out tail light bulb and 2 rusted out mufflers. Sold it for $3200 (paid $9,999 new). Still ran like a top.

Mmm, nice. I spy ITB's.

I might check some out when i swap this motor.

Yeah this car gets raging mgp. like 40-45 even with my lack of experience driving manual lol.

Haha, Everyone i know who gets rid of their crx is for a back seat to accomodate baby seats lol.

I had an 87 CRX Si for a while. It was red with black interior. It was a fun car for me in high school. My friends used to ride in the hatch. One of them was 6'4" I always laughed watching him get in and out.

It was a fast little car when it wasn't loaded with teenage boys.

It burned through several distributors though. That soured me on the thing and I got rid of it. Have thought about looking at the new CR-Z though for nostalgia's sake.

I had an 87 CRX Si for a while. It was red with black interior. It was a fun car for me in high school. My friends used to ride in the hatch. One of them was 6'4" I always laughed watching him get in and out.

It was a fast little car when it wasn't loaded with teenage boys.

It burned through several distributors though. That soured me on the thing and I got rid of it. Have thought about looking at the new CR-Z though for nostalgia's sake.

yeah. that car is not big enough for a grip of people lol. i'm surprised your friend even rode it in at all haha, let alone the hatch.

the CRZ is intense. *DROOL*

the 4th gen big brother of the crx.

Little K,

If you want a never-used car cover for your new ride, send me a PM. Had a red CRX in the late 80's but it was always garaged so I never used the cover.

lg

Will do! :)

Nick,

Nice!! Had 92 EG Si. Loved it back in the day. Slammed, piaa 959, Racing sparco NSII,

Any other mods you want to do?

I had a 50 shot of nitrous back then during the street racing days.. .. Does wonders on these cars...

well, after a some consideration and some great advice from Hiro, I think i have the beginnings of a plan lol.

after i put some miles on this engine, i wanna build a b16 for it. Its going to take a while to accumulate the parts, but only because i want to put the best aftermarket parts in it. built and tuned. I also wanna get it bar'd so that i am legal lol, but we'll see. thats the idea for now thought.

Little K,

If you want a never-used car cover for your new ride, send me a PM. Had a red CRX in the late 80's but it was always garaged so I never used the cover.

lg

Will do! :)

Nick,

Nice!! Had 92 EG Si. Loved it back in the day. Slammed, piaa 959, Racing sparco NSII,

Any other mods you want to do?

I had a 50 shot of nitrous back then during the street racing days.. .. Does wonders on these cars...

well, after a some consideration and some great advice from Hiro, I think i have the beginnings of a plan lol.

after i put some miles on this engine, i wanna build a b16 for it. Its going to take a while to accumulate the parts, but only because i want to put the best aftermarket parts in it. built and tuned. I also wanna get it bar'd so that i am legal lol, but we'll see. thats the idea for now thought.

Good plan.. Do you want to stay NA or forced induction?

Bang for the buck is Turbo.... You are right. Hiro is a perfect contact since he is Honda engineer.

If you need a tuning shop, one of the NRG shooters and good friend of mine has AK1 in Ontario/Monclair. Engine swaps all day every day...

BTW, we team mates now!

Edited by flack jacket

Good plan.. Do you want to stay NA or forced induction?

Bang for the buck is Turbo.... You are right. Hiro is a perfect contact since he is Honda engineer.

If you need a tuning shop, one of the NRG shooters and good friend of mine has AK1 in Ontario/Monclair. Engine swaps all day every day...

BTW, we team mates now!

I am thinking of doing forced induction after i get the rest of it built up. like that will be done after i get the motor built, i will probably run it a few thousand miles NA then turbo it.

nice... :surprise:

can you pm me with some more info on your friend's shop?

i'm seriously interested.

/e Nice! congrats and welcome to the team! :cheers:

Edited by little_kahuna

• 2 months later...