Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 TN SECTIONALS

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it appropriate to ask for a count on entries for each division? I may be willing to shoot n any of the three divisions in which im classified. SS, L-10 or Ltd. Im new to major matches.

Is it appropriate to ask for a count on entries for each division? I may be willing to shoot n any of the three divisions in which im classified. SS, L-10 or Ltd. Im new to major matches.

You can look at the squadding page on the USPS site, but note the simple fact that the cool kids shoot Single Stack.

You can look at the squadding page on the USPS site, but note the simple fact that the cool kids shoot Single Stack.

This

It is definitely worth asking....and appropriate. And I will make it easy for you:

As of tonight......

Limited-10 2

Limited 35

Open 32

Production 24

Revolver 2

Single Stack 9

Total 104

So, what's the latest.

Do you have enough SStk shooters to recognize the division?

If not, how many more do you need?

Tls

Okay Tony - I just checked my mail box and for some strange reason I have yet to find your application?

One more is on the way

Got your spot reserved with that braless Tony......you will have to ask him to explain that one.

LOL, ummmm OK

Come on guys make this the year SS gets recognized!! Its the 100th anniversary for the old war horse and TN is always a fun and challenging match! Would love to see at least 15 shooters shooting the classic division! :cheers:

Edited by steel1212

bbbean if you have not squaded yet it would be nice to shoot with you again.

Robert & Wanda

I'd love to, but I'm working the match, so I'll be shooting with the other ROs. If I don't see you Friday, I'll definitely see you on a stage Saturday or Sunday.

BB

So, what's the latest.

Do you have enough SStk shooters to recognize the division?

If not, how many more do you need?

Tls

Okay Tony - I just checked my mail box and for some strange reason I have yet to find your application?

I will be there, just waiting for payday to scrape up the dough.

I still can't make up my mind what to shoot.

I would like to break out the hand cannon and leave a trail of magazines across middle Tennessee.

But.....its time to face facts. I love the skinny gun but I'm just not that good with it.

I'll probably just oil up the Infinity and let the good times roll.

Either way, I'll be there.

Tls

Braless Tony? ... don't know who that is but if some guy shows up wearing a bra, (or looking like he needs to) I'm changing squadding assignments.

Edited by 38superman

I still can't make up my mind what to shoot.

I would like to break out the hand cannon and leave a trail of magazines across middle Tennessee.

But.....its time to face facts. I love the skinny gun but I'm just not that good with it.

How are you going to get good if you don't use it?

I'll probably just oil up the Infinity and let the good times roll.

Look, we don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home....