Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 TN SECTIONALS

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol hell I'm so crazy I've I got a 10 round open ss

You snag that from Griffin? I hear he has a couple left over from when they were cutting edge in Open.....

Na I saved a old Springfield 38 super comp factory open gun.

Lol hell I'm so crazy I've I got a 10 round open ss

You snag that from Griffin? I hear he has a couple left over from when they were cutting edge in Open.....

Na I saved a old Springfield 38 super comp factory open gun.

There are still plenty of 10-round open guns out there, even actively being used today.......Hawaii. :-)

Funny story on that note - the Hawaiian Reload. In Hawaii, you cannot have magazines that can accept an 11th round and thus when you shoot open, you are reloading like you are shooting Production. So when we would come back to the states, it was an awesome feeling to be able to breakout our 'big sticks,' load mags to full capacity, and enjoy that initial feeling of our ability to shoot and shoot and shoot without a reload.

However, there was one small problem that brought that euphoria down real quick......for many folks, at least for the first few stages, we still needed to bring about 10 magazines and 500 rounds to shoot a 20-round stage. The reason - every time we would move, old habits kick in and we would leave a trail of mags behind us.....hence why we self-called those incidents, the Hawaiian Reload. :-)

Thanks for that, Spanky..

Squads are filling up fast and steady. Y'all need to send your apps now... Calling for more Revo shooters..DVC

Matt and I are heading down. That makes one Revo shooter and three Griffins. :cheers:

Thanks for that, Spanky..

Squads are filling up fast and steady. Y'all need to send your apps now... Calling for more Revo shooters..DVC

Matt and I are heading down. That makes one Revo shooter and three Griffins. :cheers:

Who's the third? :-)

And we currently have 8 Single Stack shooters......and no Corey yet. So we are getting very close to finally recognizing SS.

patience got to get some things finalized.

LoL every forum I go to I'm getting beat up over this. I'll get my stuff together this week :ph34r:

The beatings will continue until we see you listed on the squadding page :roflol:

patience got to get some things finalized.

LoL every forum I go to I'm getting beat up over this. I'll get my stuff together this week :ph34r:

The beatings will continue until we see you listed on the squadding page :roflol:

cheers.gif

I'm getting a "forbidden" code when I try to get the match website up

It's working for me.

Did you say something bad about Dundee's sister? Lord only knows what squad assignment you'll get now...

:devil:

Only one revo signed up? If I come ill have to dig in the gun safe for one of them funny looking semi autos I own......

While your at it, grab one where all the bullets sit right on top of each other, all 8 of em!

ChrisC - you CALLED ME OUT on BoomerShooter and are making me shoot the ICORE Southern Sectional - get your ass to TN and hop in Squad 13

That I did.. i'm on the fence.. leaning toward going.. Wife didn't seem to pleased when i mentioned being gone another weekend...

Chris, just make him shoot revo at TN!!!

SHUT YOUR MOUTH Spank - I'll have a hard enough time with my M&P!!!!

ChrisC - you CALLED ME OUT on BoomerShooter and are making me shoot the ICORE Southern Sectional - get your ass to TN and hop in Squad 13

That I did.. i'm on the fence.. leaning toward going.. Wife didn't seem to pleased when i mentioned being gone another weekend...

Just buy her something nice....

Yeah. I got the stink-eye when I mentioned another away match. My wife is more worried about $ than time so I heavily advertise how much I'm "saving" by buying brass at the range, carpooling, shooting production, etc. I can't imagine the marketing job I'll need to get cleared for the 2012 nationals.