Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

no m&p mags anywhere?

sdm74

I saw a few at Gander mountain yesterday bit I wouldn't pay 60 bucks a piece for them unless I was desperate.

What double the price?...wow, they are so overpriced, I stopped even going in that store. Laughed at the prices when I went in looking for reloading acc.

:roflol:

.you don't think i did that first?...there all OUT OF STOCK. unless you wanna pay extra..no thanks ill wait

Edited by sdm74

Your first post said you couldn't find them...I found them...Now you are putting conditions on how much you are willing to pay for them...If you want/need them, then pay...But they are available....

Your first post said you couldn't find them...I found them...Now you are putting conditions on how much you are willing to pay for them...If you want/need them, then pay...But they are available....

yes sir you are correct for 120 bucks + shipping and then + tax of course since they have stores in my state, so for maybe around 150 i can get 2 metal 17 rd mags :roflol:

I have one 15rd M&P 9mm magazine that came with a used M&P 9pro that I picked up a few months ago. Yes, 15rd 9mm mag. When I took it apart it appears all they did was put a bunch of extra spring coils in the bottom of it, the body appears the same as the 17rd with the exception of the witness holes.

The 15rd magazine makes it New Jersey compliant. I know this isn't the classified section, but I'd sell the above-mentioned magazine for $25 shipped.