Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Misty; Let us all know when youre all finished with this stuff, so youll be able to appreciate our thanks for your hard work!

I sent Kirk the final information this morning, so I think I am done. Well that is until he gives me the next task. :) It was a wonderful experience working on the match, I learned a lot, and met a lot of really great people.

Edited by MistyDesha

I received the scores last night after arbitration was final. But I asked Misty to reformat them differently. I received them back this morning ready to post. But can't update the website from work. So, I'm headed home now and will upload them as soon as I get there (approx 6:30 CST).

I gotta say, I'm amazed! I knew Katie and Cody did well, but Katie Harris, Junior lady got 21st and Cody Leeper - Junior got 25th!!! Katie thought she had a top 30 finish!!! She got a 68% of that Daniel Horner guy!!! :surprise:

Those Juniors are rocking it! :cheers: Congrats you two!

Edited by Benelli Chick

Kirk, thanks to you and Misty for hanging in there and getting the scores done. Also thanks to the ROs and anyone that had a hand in this match. I will be back next year. The stages were good and the company was fun.

Thanks again

Jim M.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, none of us did either until the COPS range changed from email communication to Facebook. Kirk just had a birthday which I noticed on Facebook was why I mentioned it.

Okay. Thanks.....sent him msg via facebook. I'll see if he responds.

Yeah, none of us did either until the COPS range changed from email communication to Facebook. Kirk just had a birthday which I noticed on Facebook was why I mentioned it.

The 2012 match is scheduled for Sept 7-9.

Misty

I assist him with the match, so if you haven't spoken to him yet I may be able to hep you.

Misty