Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship

Hey Kirk,

I was looking at the website this morning and the practice sign up. On tues night how much of the registration will it let us fill out before 8pm? Will there be a count down clock? Thanks for the info. I want to be ready and not miss this one.

anyone have the link to this year's match? i keep getting the 2010 web page.

I am getting the same thing. I am only seeing the 2010, not the 2011 webpage. Am I an idiot or is the page maybe just going up and down while it is being worked on?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kirk,

I was looking at the website this morning and the practice sign up. On tues night how much of the registration will it let us fill out before 8pm? Will there be a count down clock? Thanks for the info. I want to be ready and not miss this one.

anyone have the link to this year's match? i keep getting the 2010 web page.

I am getting the same thing. I am only seeing the 2010, not the 2011 webpage. Am I an idiot or is the page maybe just going up and down while it is being worked on?

Try this- forconquest.com

I was trying the practice signing up for this great match. I am having problems switching countries on the log on page to Canada. It only allows United States. Can we fix this before 8PM tonight....please.

Thanks

So do I have it right that the paypal sandbox is only a practice site. I don;t need an account to be able to register as long as my real paypal is active.

Jay

I did the practice registration and when it got to the paypal sandbox I didn't log into that and then closed out of the window. I got an email for Kirk a few minutes later saying that my practice registration went through ok so I would assume that it is just a practice aswell. But don't hold me to it...

Whole new website look. Been building and testing the registration the last 5 days finally think it's ready. Cheryl, you can register two shooters, that was the hardest part to design. But it's there and for it's short comings I think it works pretty well.

Website is www.forconquest.com

Registration goes live on-line at 8PM 1March. Good luck

I will make sure to get back through all these post in the next few days and answer your questions. Just been swamped with the website and registration.

Whole new website look. Been building and testing the registration the last 5 days finally think it's ready. Cheryl, you can register two shooters, that was the hardest part to design. But it's there and for it's short comings I think it works pretty well.

Website is www.forconquest.com

Registration goes live on-line at 8PM 1March. Good luck

I will make sure to get back through all these post in the next few days and answer your questions. Just been swamped with the website and registration.

Thanks much, Kirk.

Just got a text from someone concerned that they don't have a paypal account. If paypal does their thing you won't need one. There is a link below the PayPal log-in that let's you pay with a cc if you don't have an account. There is no extra charge to you. It's quick and easy.

Wierd...

I have a paypal acct., but the paypal "sandbox" window the match reg. form sends me to doesn't recognize my log in info...

'Been fiddling with it for half an hour :angry2:

I don't suppose I should bother with a snail mail registration eh? :(

ETA... Apparently I don't know what time zone I'm in at the moment :rolleyes:

Edited by Gaoler

Wierd...

I have a paypal acct., but the paypal "sandbox" window the match reg. form sends me to doesn't recognize my log in info...

Sandbox is a developers test site. It should be regular PayPal here in a minute if they configured it correctly.

Wierd...

Sandbox is a developers test site. It should be regular PayPal here in a minute if they configured it correctly.

Yup... I'm an idiot.

I'm in eastern time zone so I'm out by an hour :D

Edit to add....

BINGO!!! It worked.

Edited by Gaoler