Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guns of the past

outerlimits

Great old interviews showing where we came from.

that is a great video.

I still think that was one of the funnest time in open division/Steel challenge guns ( actually there was no Limited Division just got started around 93)

check out all the platforms that people were running. comp styles, all the fun we were having with scopes.

Matt still has a Tasco on his gun, instead of the prototype C-more he ended up winning USPSA Nationals with.

And a comp SIG 210. how cool is that.

Thanks for posting such a great video. It's cool to see how we've evolved in this sport.

But you'll have to forgive some of us newbies who may be somewhat ignorant of the "greats" from the early days, so here's my question ..... The first 2 interviews are clear who they are talking to, but who is the 3rd guy they talked to? Starting at 6:40 time. Is that Brian? They never show his face, or mention his name.

Edited by Chris Keen

Thanks for posting such a great video. It's cool to see how we've evolved in this sport.

But you'll have to forgive some of us newbies who may be somewhat ignorant of the "greats" from the early days, so here's my question ..... The first 2 interviews are clear who they are talking to, but who is the 3rd gun they talked to? Starting at 6:40 time. Is that Brian? They never show his face, or mention his name.

That's Doug ( Koenig )

But you'll have to forgive some of us newbies who may be somewhat ignorant of the "greats" from the early days, so here's my question ..... The first 2 interviews are clear who they are talking to, but who is the 3rd guy they talked to? Starting at 6:40 time. Is that Brian? They never show his face, or mention his name.

maybe doug koenig?