Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 AR Section Handgun Championship

Here's the skinny...

Weather is supposed to be nice Friday and Saturday, but rain Sunday. Our plan is to try to get all 12 stages run on Saturday if at all possible. So I recommend everyone eating their Wheaties Saturday morning and bring a snack. No one likes to shoot in the rain, so if we get lucky we won't have too. Then all that would leave is awards on Sunday.

Ron

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the skinny...

Weather is supposed to be nice Friday and Saturday, but rain Sunday. Our plan is to try to get all 12 stages run on Saturday if at all possible. So I recommend everyone eating their Wheaties Saturday morning and bring a snack. No one likes to shoot in the rain, so if we get lucky we won't have too. Then all that would leave is awards on Sunday.

Ron

[/quote

+1 :cheers:

Be at CASA at 8 AM if you need to get your score sheets. If you picked them up today, then be at CASA in the pavilion ready to shoot at 8:30 for the shooters meeting.

Range conditions are perfect right now.

Ron

It was nice meeting everyone today at the range, I was the fat boy picking up score sheets and handing out water.

I will try to post the results here tomorrow afternoon sometime, and also on Enos and the USPSA site.

Ron

Another excellent match! Big thanks goes out to all of the RO's and the entire match staff for their effort and work to get the match all shot in 1 day in the light rain! :cheers: already have this match down as one to shoot next year. :devil::sight:

I had a really fun match with a great squad. The stages were awesome, and the weather wasnt as bad as it could have been.

Even with all the reshoots on stage 12, the day went smoothly...

I chrono'd at 165.0 Whew.

I didnt stay around for Sunday's awards etc. I drove home thru a massive storm instead.

Thanks to Bob Houston and the whole CASA/AR Section crew!

A big thanks to all the CASA and AR section members who made this match possible. One of the smoothest matches I've been too. Never shot a 12 stage match in one day before. I loved it!!!! Once again gang, thumbs up and thanks for a great time!!!

Jimmy

First time to this match and it will not be my last. Great Match!!!!! Thanks to the RO's and staff for getting us through the stages smoothly and quickly and for making the day such a great experience.

Squad 7 was awesome!!!!

Had a good time shooting this match. Thanks to all who were involved in getting this match going and to the RO's for getting everybody through 12 stages in one day. It was nice being done by 5 on saturday and it turned into an eventful evening.

Has anybody seen any scores?

First time to this match and it will not be my last. Great Match!!!!! Thanks to the RO's and staff for getting us through the stages smoothly and quickly and for making the day such a great experience.

Squad 7 was awesome!!!!

Great shooting with you as well, and I see there is a new young gun shooting strong!! :ph34r:

Had a good time shooting this match. Thanks to all who were involved in getting this match going and to the RO's for getting everybody through 12 stages in one day. It was nice being done by 5 on saturday and it turned into an eventful evening.

I am having EZWin scoring program trouble and I will have the scores here ASAP.

Squad 7 was awesome!!!!

Great shooting with you as well, and I see there is a new young gun shooting strong!! :ph34r:

Well, you all were very nice to the young gun, and I want you all to know how much it was greatly appreciated. :cheers: He was grinning ear to ear the whole way back home.

I am having EZWin scoring program trouble and I will have the scores here ASAP.

Thanks Ron!!! :cheers: