Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone get any Shooting related stuff for Christmas?

Wow, 1 guy gets a 650, another gets a 1050, someone gets a gun or two. My wife got me dessicant for my safe. :angry2: We're gonna have to have a long talk tonight about what's important.

Strictly speaking, my wife did not get me anything big. I got it and said, "Hey look what you got me!" but she did wrap it. This was in lieu of any other requests. My wife got some new Christmas china, and I dutifully wrapped her china for her.

Lee

Lee that's not a bad approach. Next year I'll order a new gun, wrap it up and give it to her as a present. When she gives me a blank look after opening it up, I'll simply respond, "Wow, what a great Limcat Custom open gun. I know you don't shoot or anything but when you do learn you'll truly appreciate this beauty. I'll keep it in the safe until then and break it in when I get the chance. You won't believe how much I spent on you!" I'm curious how far this will take me. :cheers:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-.45 Kimpro mags (asked for Tripp)and a KWA 1911 airsoft. Last month she bought me a digital prochono. She didn't know I would need BBs and gas and wondered why the didn't ask her if she wanted some. Oh well gas and BBs ordered.

Under the tree:

A new Kodak video camera just for shooting.

Not under the tree:

A new Cheely Gun with Mags and rig.

A new reloading room.

I got a kodak video camera for just the same reason and as you know I'm waiting on Matt to finish up my new gun. (No exercise equipment for me tho)

:cheers:

Edited by CMV

I got one 50 round box of 9mm remington ammo from my shooting buddy Adam. :cheers:

This was after being asked by family what I wanted. I said the only thing that I wanted was 9mm ammo if anyone was gonna get me anything. Adam was the only one to hear me evidently. But I cant really complain when everyone else gets me cash! :P