Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wabash Valley Open

Good match & great stages. Some of the stages definitely put some shooters out of the comfort zone!

Finished better than I thought I would.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this match!

Edited by furyalecto

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all of the shooters who came out for this match. The RO staff did a great job as far as I am concerned. They worked hard during set up and during the match. I felt like they worked like a veteran staff and many were brand new. Thanks guys.

The shooters were wonderful to work with. There was absolutely no whining and that helps things tremendously. Gary Chaney did a great job arranging the weather. Marc Lorey did his normal stellar job getting the stats done. Jake also deserves a big thanks for all the help and advice he provides. Jake is right the section match will be one not to miss.

Congrats to the division and class winners.

Great match! Great stages. Parking wasn't a problem. The clubhouse was nice, and the whole range setup was very nice. I didn't know that was pretty much new to the club. Match staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything ran very well. Thanks.

Thank you to all the staff who came out and worked their butts off in the cold, so that we could come out and play. :cheers: :cheers:

Great match! Great stages. Parking wasn't a problem. The clubhouse was nice, and the whole range setup was very nice. I didn't know that was pretty much new to the club. Match staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything ran very well. Thanks.

Thank you to all the staff who came out and worked their butts off in the cold, so that we could come out and play. :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Chris, glad you could make it.

You rocked the open gun today taking HAO for the match, next closest was 90% (Brian Fox).

Great match, fun to shoot and somewhat painless to RO.

One of the honest, or extremely superstitious competitors found what appears to be a wedding band and turned it in. It was found in Stage 2, Buford T. Justice. You must be able to describe it in detail to claim it, otherwise it will be turned over to the president of RCC at the next monthly meeting.

Please do so as soon as possible as all previous experiences that I've had while in possession of one of these things have not been favorable. I can be contacted at Litlratt@gmail.com

I truly had a blast with this match! Big thanks to Jake, Aron, and the cast and crew that made it happen. It's always a pleasure to reconnect with the rest of the forum members in person.

I truly had a blast with this match! Big thanks to Jake, Aron, and the cast and crew that made it happen. It's always a pleasure to reconnect with the rest of the forum members in person.

Thanks for showing me that sweet little camera of yours!

oh... and Micah made it on the news, as did Sarah and a few others.

http://www.wthitv.com/dpp/news/wabash-valley-open-match

weird, the one they aired last night on TV had Coach in it.

Edited by HICKMAN

very cool!

Great match! The weather started out cold on Sunday morning, but was fine by lunch time. Excellent staff and the BBQ sandwich at lunch was awesome. I'll be back next year! And I'll be registering for the Indiana State/Sectional match too!

:bow: GREAT MATCH HOPE THIS CAN BE A YEARLY THING.....THANKS COACH AND THE CREW.... :):bow::cheers:

Glad you could make it Teddy,

let us get thru the Section Match before we start making plans for next year :rolleyes:

the whole gang is coming we should fill one squad again :D

Different channel.

At least I'm not on the blooper reel this year [at least not yet].

Great match! Great stages! Great Staff! Great bunch of shooters!

That's about all you can say.

Thanks Aron and Jake for a well designed and well run match!

At least I'm not on the blooper reel this year [at least not yet].

Great match! Great stages! Great Staff! Great bunch of shooters!

That's about all you can say.

Thanks Aron and Jake for a well designed and well run match!

I edited your stage 4, for some reason you decided to walk to the front fault line under ULSC, if there was a platform you would have fallen off of it