Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-gun upper suggestions?

Prov1x

BCM 16"

BCM 16" BFH

BCM 18" Stainless

Here is what I was kind of looking at but haven't made any decisions yet. I want to keep it at either 16" or 18" in barrel length and would like to keep it around the $700-$800 range. I already have an optic and would add a comp etc...so that's not an issue.

What other options are there in this price range? It's either an upper or a dillon reloader but not both...

Edited by Prov1x

BCM may assemble fine stuff, but I've never seen them support anything to do with 3 gun.

(My apologies to BCM if I'm incorrect.)

I would recommend calling DPMS about their new 3G1 upper. 18" stainless barrel, VTAC handguard. DPMS barrels will shoot as accurate as about any manufacturers out there.

Edited by Bryan 45

Midway has the 3G1 for 750.

Check out this post by Bobby at FGW though.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=115105&view=findpost&p=1309787

We're selling the upper with Sabre Defense 18" fluted barrel, hard chromed carrier, JP XL 15.5" hand guard, lo-pro gas block, and comp for $850.00. I've tried the adjustable gas block but the comp was robbing so much gas off the rifle that it would short stroke unless the gas was wide open, making the adjustable block a moot point. The comp we are using is extremely effective making the gun VERY flat shooting.

I would look at this seriously if I was in the mkt for an upper.

BCM 16"

BCM 16" BFH

BCM 18" Stainless

Here is what I was kind of looking at but haven't made any decisions yet. I want to keep it at either 16" or 18" in barrel length and would like to keep it around the $700-$800 range. I already have an optic and would add a comp etc...so that's not an issue.

What other options are there in this price range? It's either an upper or a dillon reloader but not both...

BCM makes great stuff. I personally like higher end guns like BCM, Noveske, Larue, Colt, Daniel Defense, LMT. In my experience those brands tend to be more reliable than some of the others that are popular due to price point. Just my 2 cents.

I would go with the 18 inch Stainless upper. If you can afford it I would go with Noveske's Rogue Hunter upper with an 18 inch Barrel you can get it with a JKC titan comp for just $20 more bringing the upper to approximately 1 grand.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo

• 2 weeks later...