Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post you Glock stippling!

hankfan79

Mike Cyrwus at Accurate Iron does all my Glock work.

Glock 34 - Production - Scalloped Grip, Internal Magwell, 3.5 lb Trigger Job, Extended Guide Rod, 13 lb ISMI Recoil Spring, Dawson Adjustable Rear Sights, Dawson Green Fiber Optic Front Sight

SANY0017.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

Glock 24 - Limited - Scalloped Grip, Undercut Trigger Guard, Extended Beavertail, Dawson Ice Heavy Magwell, 3.5 lb Trigger Job, Extended Guide Rod, 15 lb ISMI Recoil Spring, JP Extended Magazine Release, Dawson Adjustable Rear Sights, Dawson .280" Green Fiber Optic Front Sight

SANY0021.jpg

Glock 35 - Limited - Scalloped Grip, Undercut Trigger Guard, Extended Beavertail, Dawson Ice Heavy Magwell, 3.5 lb Trigger Job, Extended Guide Rod, 15 lb ISMI Recoil Spring, JP Extended Magazine Release, Dawson Adjustable Rear Sights, Dawson .280" Green Fiber Optic Front Sight

SANY0027.jpg

Glock 17 - Open - Scalloped Grip, Undercut Trigger Guard, Extended Beavertail, Coffin Cut on Top of Slide Like The G34,35,24,17L, Dawson Ice Heavy Magwell, 3.5 lb Trigger Job, Tungsten Guide Rod, 11 lb Wolff Recoil Spring, JP Extended Magazine Release, C-More STS 7 MOA, Jager Comp, Lone Wolf Barrel

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

Jesse, that internal magwell is sweet!!! I may be sending off my production gun for some work this winter.

Also, how aggressive is the scallop stippling?

Edited by caz41

I was scared they would be too harsh on my girlish hands at first. Not the case at all! Now I am saving money every match on Pro Grip.

That internal mag well on the production gun is like cheating. I was practicing with a gun without one and the mag hangs up in that hole in the back of the grip a lot.

Edited by jtischauser

Nice. What is the turn around time for such a job?

The stippling and undercut trigger job is pretty quick. The beavertail is pretty time consuming because you build up material let it harden then smooth it out and build more up or so I understand it. I've never watched it done. I think the magwell is a similar process to the beavertail but easier and faster. I wouldn't want to guess on an actual time frame. Shoot Mike an email at mcyrwus@accurate-iron.com or send a PM to "Mike Cyrwus" on this here forum.

Edited by jtischauser

Here's my main blaster - also done by Mike at Accurate Iron. I thought about doing it myself, but since it's irreversible I decided to take it to Mike. I asked for him to make the grip surface as aggressive as possible, and I couldn't be happier. It's better than grip tape and it's permanent. I think it looks pretty awesome too. I use it with pro-grip, and I've never felt a grip that locks in as well as this gun does with some pro-grip.

G34.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My G22 is at Mikes right now for the scalloped grips and Prod legal mag well!!! I am super stoked to get it back! Mike is a great guy! We talked for about 25 minutes and got it all figured out and then talked about other shooting issues!

Cheers!

Jason