Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Accuracy Challenge!

G-ManBart

Last year we had a challenge, of sorts, for the fewest Mikes, No-shoots and Deltas...$1 each, the pot goes to the shooter with the fewest combined total of the above three. If I recall, we left out procedural penalties, so a foot fault or similar won't count. Who's up for it? Last year I had 11 combined (8 Deltas, 2M, 1NS), and wasn't even close to winning, so be warned :devil:

To clarify, that was $1 per M, D or NS. The person with the fewest of those three, wins the pot. I think there was some option to buy out after two days for a flat rate of $20??? I do know the winner had to have won a couple hundred bucks.

Edited by G-ManBart

Definitely! Now I'll have an excuse for shooting slowly.

Who do I give my $1 to and from whom do I collect my winnings?!?

That's a dollar per D, M, and no shoot, Mike

That is my exact game plan to stay out of the negative side of the score sheet. I'll see you at the Benos Reunion. I'm going to look at last years score sheet to see if I could even afford to play this game, if I had as bad of a run as last year.

Edited by CocoBolo

Man I whish I had been in on that last year. I am sure I had some D's but I got through shooting open with zero mikes and zero NS's. Of course that meant I had a mediocore score also. Been working on it this season and while I never plan to have mikes and NS's I may this year?

Neal in AZ

• 2 weeks later...

OH!! That could get expensive! I better think about this....

LOL I am glad I didn't get into this one myself.

7 NS

7 M

12 D

Yeah, that would have set me back a few bucks. But I did better this year than I did last year. :) Now that I KNOW what my ammo will be running at I can get a little more aggressive if I make the trip next year. It really sucked not being able to chrono my ammo before I shipped it to the match. lol

Joe W.

OK, ok, so we know who is glad they didn't get in the pool ......... but WHO was actually IN? I know a couple of us said we wanted to play, but I never saw anything "official".

I was in ..... and CPUFIXER was also in for sure ............ Chris ? You started this thread. ;) You in?

Everyone else just seemed to be here for the pleasant conversation! :rolleyes: