Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten 7 applications in the past 2 days. Keep it going folks! We still have plenty of room to shoot on Sunday. We also have room on Friday to shoot with the staff if you need to. Saturday only has 3 slots left.

I just got a call from CED. My sponsorship order ships tomorrow and should be here in a few days. We have a lot of great stuff to divy out to you folks and you can thank our sponsors for all of it. I am going to attempt to get a picture of some of the prizes posted for your viewing pleasure here and on our web site. Feel free to drool.

Edited by dcarter

Wow! I can't believe just how fast this match is filling up. We are now at 191 shooters, and Saturday is filling up fast. There is only 1 squad (10 slots) left for Saturday, and Sunday is filling up fast as well.

Don't delay ..... May 1st is when the price goes up, and that's not really that far away. About 3 weeks now. We are receiving on the average about 5 apps per day, so I anticipate the Sat. schedule being full by the end of the weekend.

This is going to be one hell of a match. You won't want to miss shooting this one.

Tell a buddy, bring a friend, buy, sell, trade, but don't you dare miss it!!!!!! B)

Wow! I can't believe just how fast this match is filling up. We are now at 191 shooters, and Saturday is filling up fast. There is only 1 squad (10 slots) left for Saturday, and Sunday is filling up fast as well.

Don't delay ..... May 1st is when the price goes up, and that's not really that far away. About 3 weeks now. We are receiving on the average about 5 apps per day, so I anticipate the Sat. schedule being full by the end of the weekend.

This is going to be one hell of a match. You won't want to miss shooting this one.

Tell a buddy, bring a friend, buy, sell, trade, but don't you dare miss it!!!!!! B)

Can't wait for this, I know that Dan and you and several others have already worked your butts off to get this together and haven't even put up a stage yet!!

Thanks Jake. We expect this match to be almost as good as yours! B)

Funny, I took a lot of inspiration from the Indiana Sectional.

After long discussions and a lot of thought I have decided to award class awards up to 3rd place using a 5,7,9 sequence. Five shooters in a class for 1st place, 7 shooters in a class for 2nd and 9 shooters in a class for 3rd. This should put a lot of wood on the table while not watering down the field.

I am looking for a few more "A" class Production shooters for me to whoop on so I can get a class awards. :D

I took a count last night and we will have over $11,000.00 worth of pizes in the prize pool.

Edited by dcarter

We also have a lot of unclassified shooters coming to this match. You folks should know that we will be holding a classifier match April 24th with 6 classifiers if you want to get classified before the match. I know it lands on Easter Sunday but I don't have a choice. We will do our best to get you through the match and out the door so you can spend a good portion of the day with family.

After long discussions and a lot of thought I have decided to award class awards up to 3rd place using a 5,7,9 sequence. Five shooters in a class for 1st place, 7 shooters in a class for 2nd and 9 shooters in a class for 3rd. This should put a lot of wood on the table while not watering down the field.

I am looking for a few more "A" class Production shooters for me to whoop on so I can get a class awards. :D

I took a count last night and we will have over $11,000.00 worth of pizes in the prize pool.

Is that 1.2.3, place in each class in each division that makes the 5,7,9 ?

Correct. Each class in each division must have 5 in order to get a first place award. They must have 7 to get a second place award and 9 to get a 3rd place award.

Correct. Each class in each division must have 5 in order to get a first place award. They must have 7 to get a second place award and 9 to get a 3rd place award.

At this point, I see several classes with one shooter shy in C. If another class does not even make enough shooters for 1st place, can the class with one shooter shy still get a trophy down to third place. Hate to see a whole class get left out for just one shooter. :D

Edited by FullRace

At this point, I see several classes with one shooter shy in C. If another class does not even make enough shooters for 1st place, can the class with one shooter shy still get a trophy down to third place. Hate to see a whole class get left out for just one shooter. :D

Why not forget about all this talk about 3rd place, shoot better, and win the 1st place trophy? :closedeyes:

Why not forget about all this talk about 3rd place, shoot better, and win the 1st place trophy? :closedeyes:

High Overall in a Division is a pretty good goal to have too!!!

I can see the headlines now. "Dan Carter upset Cheely in Production" and the next line "Smith & Wesson brings Dan Carter to the team."

I can see it now. :P

don't they drug test you guys?

Highly overated.

Depending on his age he might be one of those cheap bastards like me who just wait around for the flashbacks.

:lol:

I really wish I could be there.

I can see the headlines now. "Dan Carter upset Cheely in Production" and the next line "Smith & Wesson brings Dan Carter to the team."

I can see it now. :P

don't they drug test you guys?

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Along with my previous statement. We do have a bunch of unclassified shooters coming to this match. If you find yourself classified between now and the time of the match you do not have to send us emails to let us know to change your classification. Chris will check everyones classification and update your status just prior to the match.

I didn't get any applications today. :(

I'm hoping to see more in the mail tomorrow.